The Village Business Improvement District will be the site of a fall eco-fair aimed at educating Wauwatosa residents on all things green.
The Community Development Committee on Tuesday unanimously supported allowing the BID to close off parts of Underwood and Harwood avenues Sept. 25 to make the area safe for pedestrians participating in the VillageGreen Street Fair.
The environmentally and family friendly event will include vendors of green products and services, tasting of organic foods, a clothing swap, speakers and a children's area.
The Little Red and Big Red bicycle rides, which promote pedal power, have been rescheduled to coincide with the street fair.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (1)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23