Anne Fee was re-elected for a second term as School Board president last night in a vote that was uncontested.
Fee won five votes from fellow board members. One board member abstained from the secret ballot vote, and another voted for a different board member, even though Fee was the only one nominated for the role.
Jon Ray was re-elected for a second term as vice president in a 5-2-0 vote against Mary Jo Randall and Michael Meier.
Meier was chosen for treasurer, winning 5-2 over Phil Kroner.
Randall was elected clerk in a 4-3-0 tie-breaker vote against Kroner and Sharon Muehlfeld. In the first round of voting, Kroner and Randall both took three votes, while Muehlfeld earned one vote.
Superintendent Phil Ertl was again appointed secretary of the board.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa police report 200 percent increase in vehicle thefts (2)
- Changes coming to Wauwatosa Village: The Flower Lady finds new home
- Bryant & Stratton College offers new nursing program at Tosa campus
- KFC in Wauwatosa robbed Wednesday morning, suspect still unknown (2)
- Wauwatosa businesses step up to fund baseball fields at Center Street Park (1)
- Mystery Photo Contest: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Police Report Jan. 31 - Feb. 6
- In Brief: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is being done about the smell coming from the Wauwatosa dump?
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 11