Anne Fee was re-elected for a second term as School Board president last night in a vote that was uncontested.
Fee won five votes from fellow board members. One board member abstained from the secret ballot vote, and another voted for a different board member, even though Fee was the only one nominated for the role.
Jon Ray was re-elected for a second term as vice president in a 5-2-0 vote against Mary Jo Randall and Michael Meier.
Meier was chosen for treasurer, winning 5-2 over Phil Kroner.
Randall was elected clerk in a 4-3-0 tie-breaker vote against Kroner and Sharon Muehlfeld. In the first round of voting, Kroner and Randall both took three votes, while Muehlfeld earned one vote.
Superintendent Phil Ertl was again appointed secretary of the board.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 10
- Menomonee River 14-year-old drowning victim identified
- Comb 'N Shear in Wauwatosa gives personalized service
- Ask Now: Will the city ever collect recyclables on a weekly basis?
- University Lab School may be stuck without a home
- Wauwatosans cheer on one of their own in Tour de France
- Briggs & Stratton moves 370 jobs to Tosa plant
- Weekly Planner: July 17
- Parents push for intermediate Montessori in Wauwatosa