Anne Fee was re-elected for a second term as School Board president last night in a vote that was uncontested.
Fee won five votes from fellow board members. One board member abstained from the secret ballot vote, and another voted for a different board member, even though Fee was the only one nominated for the role.
Jon Ray was re-elected for a second term as vice president in a 5-2-0 vote against Mary Jo Randall and Michael Meier.
Meier was chosen for treasurer, winning 5-2 over Phil Kroner.
Randall was elected clerk in a 4-3-0 tie-breaker vote against Kroner and Sharon Muehlfeld. In the first round of voting, Kroner and Randall both took three votes, while Muehlfeld earned one vote.
Superintendent Phil Ertl was again appointed secretary of the board.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94