A Harley-Davidson employee crashed into a fence while test driving a motorcycle in the company's parking lot.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 57-year-old woman was a new rider practicing motorcycle maneuvers and skills in the employee parking lot, 11700 W. Capitol Drive, at 3:47 p.m. April 18. She noticed the throttle was sticking, so she turned it harder. The bike lurched forward, and she drove into a chainlink fence.
She was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where she was checked for facial injuries and head and arm pain, then released. The bike had severe front-end damage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road
- Wauwatosa approves conceptual design for pocket park on North Avenue (7)
- Wauwatosa School Board approves raises for teachers, administrators and staff
- Tosa Tonight releases lineup for summer concert series