A Harley-Davidson employee crashed into a fence while test driving a motorcycle in the company's parking lot.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 57-year-old woman was a new rider practicing motorcycle maneuvers and skills in the employee parking lot, 11700 W. Capitol Drive, at 3:47 p.m. April 18. She noticed the throttle was sticking, so she turned it harder. The bike lurched forward, and she drove into a chainlink fence.
She was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where she was checked for facial injuries and head and arm pain, then released. The bike had severe front-end damage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School