A Harley-Davidson employee crashed into a fence while test driving a motorcycle in the company's parking lot.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 57-year-old woman was a new rider practicing motorcycle maneuvers and skills in the employee parking lot, 11700 W. Capitol Drive, at 3:47 p.m. April 18. She noticed the throttle was sticking, so she turned it harder. The bike lurched forward, and she drove into a chainlink fence.
She was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where she was checked for facial injuries and head and arm pain, then released. The bike had severe front-end damage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program
- City's private/public agency dies quietly
- City Administrator Archambo gets 3-year deal that will take him to $150,000
- Menomonee River Parkway opens for business