A Harley-Davidson employee crashed into a fence while test driving a motorcycle in the company's parking lot.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 57-year-old woman was a new rider practicing motorcycle maneuvers and skills in the employee parking lot, 11700 W. Capitol Drive, at 3:47 p.m. April 18. She noticed the throttle was sticking, so she turned it harder. The bike lurched forward, and she drove into a chainlink fence.
She was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where she was checked for facial injuries and head and arm pain, then released. The bike had severe front-end damage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director
- In Our Schools: April 24
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority