A Harley-Davidson employee crashed into a fence while test driving a motorcycle in the company's parking lot.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 57-year-old woman was a new rider practicing motorcycle maneuvers and skills in the employee parking lot, 11700 W. Capitol Drive, at 3:47 p.m. April 18. She noticed the throttle was sticking, so she turned it harder. The bike lurched forward, and she drove into a chainlink fence.
She was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where she was checked for facial injuries and head and arm pain, then released. The bike had severe front-end damage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 10
- J. Crew Mercantile to open store at The Mayfair Collection (1)
- Art gallery featuring work of at-risk youth opens in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 3
- Wednesday house fire causes $100,000 in damage to Tosa home
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 30
- In Brief: July 30
- Streetscape project moves to Tosa's Common Council (2)
- Wauwatosa woman believed to be oldest in state
- A Wauwatosa artist's unique work will be on display at the Firefly Art Fair