Before Wauwatosa's Community Development Committee takes up the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee's proposal to build Innovation Park on 88 acres of the County Grounds off Watertown Plank Road, the Milwaukee County Parks Department will hold a meeting to consider what to do with an adjacent 55 acres.
The county will hold a public information session from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, at the Milwaukee County Parks Administration Building, 9480 Watertown Plank Road, to discuss potential future uses of and improvements to the land, recently dedicated as parkland, directly north of the parks building.
County residents can attend to view maps and informally talk about the future of the site with Parks Department representatives.
The city's Community Development Committee will take up the Innovation Park research and graduate studies development proposal at 8 p.m. at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave. The meeting is open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village streetscape project passes through Tosa's Common Council
- Meijer opens in Wauwatosa, draws overnight campers in parking lot
- Wauwatosa Relay for Life's fundraising, participation double from last year
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: From a personal quest to a rug store in Tosa
- Meijer to open in Wauwatosa Tuesday
- Fire crews battle flames at Sherwin-Williams paint store (1)
- Wauwatosa police search for armed bank robbery suspect
- Tosa letters to the editor: Destination Imagination
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 6
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 6