Before Wauwatosa's Community Development Committee takes up the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee's proposal to build Innovation Park on 88 acres of the County Grounds off Watertown Plank Road, the Milwaukee County Parks Department will hold a meeting to consider what to do with an adjacent 55 acres.
The county will hold a public information session from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, at the Milwaukee County Parks Administration Building, 9480 Watertown Plank Road, to discuss potential future uses of and improvements to the land, recently dedicated as parkland, directly north of the parks building.
County residents can attend to view maps and informally talk about the future of the site with Parks Department representatives.
The city's Community Development Committee will take up the Innovation Park research and graduate studies development proposal at 8 p.m. at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave. The meeting is open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: Oct. 23
- Biz Buzz: Corner Bakery, T.J. Maxx, Pizza Man, Camp Bar Tosa, Hue Vietnamese Restaurant
- Business Notes: Oct. 23
- DEA says four Wauwatosa pharmacies used in prescription fraud ring
- T.J. Maxx opening Oct. 30 in Wauwatosa
- Business Spotlight: Designing, contracting go hand in hand for French Country Pine
- Things to Do: Oct. 23
- 500 free winter emergency kits given away at Mayfair tomorrow
- Camp Bar Tosa opens Saturday
- Ask Now: Why are there concrete slabs on North Avenue?