Before Wauwatosa's Community Development Committee takes up the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee's proposal to build Innovation Park on 88 acres of the County Grounds off Watertown Plank Road, the Milwaukee County Parks Department will hold a meeting to consider what to do with an adjacent 55 acres.
The county will hold a public information session from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, at the Milwaukee County Parks Administration Building, 9480 Watertown Plank Road, to discuss potential future uses of and improvements to the land, recently dedicated as parkland, directly north of the parks building.
County residents can attend to view maps and informally talk about the future of the site with Parks Department representatives.
The city's Community Development Committee will take up the Innovation Park research and graduate studies development proposal at 8 p.m. at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave. The meeting is open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Suburban Woman's Club of Wauwatosa awards scholarships to teachers
- Seniors now eligible for free Milwaukee County bus passes
- MMSD bringing Schoonmaker creek above ground near river in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 16
- Mara is new DBA director of public relations
- In Brief: April 16
- Choice school looks to occupy Wauwatosa building that housed Pius (6)
- Wauwatosa woman accused of falsely claiming ex-husband's death to receive benefits
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: April 16
- Wauwatosa dry cleaner seeks permission to use former City Market building