Before Wauwatosa's Community Development Committee takes up the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee's proposal to build Innovation Park on 88 acres of the County Grounds off Watertown Plank Road, the Milwaukee County Parks Department will hold a meeting to consider what to do with an adjacent 55 acres.
The county will hold a public information session from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, at the Milwaukee County Parks Administration Building, 9480 Watertown Plank Road, to discuss potential future uses of and improvements to the land, recently dedicated as parkland, directly north of the parks building.
County residents can attend to view maps and informally talk about the future of the site with Parks Department representatives.
The city's Community Development Committee will take up the Innovation Park research and graduate studies development proposal at 8 p.m. at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave. The meeting is open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Mayfair parking structure to open tonight
- The Malt Shoppe opens Friday in Wauwatosa
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal (1)
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands