A 43-year-old Wauwatosa woman, who said she was attacked after she rear-ended another driver's vehicle, was arrested for drunken driving last week.
According to Wauwatosa police:
Police received reports of a vehicle with severe damage and with the air bag deployed driving in the 8100 block of Harwood Avenue at 2:39 p.m. April 14. The vehicle had extensive front-end damage, a shattered windshield and a smoking hood.
When officers pulled the woman over, they found her dressed in a bikini top, and she was bare foot. She told police that she had struck another vehicle and the occupants had started attacking her so she fled the scene.
A blood sample was sent out to determine her blood-alcohol content
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills
- News & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015