A 43-year-old Wauwatosa woman, who said she was attacked after she rear-ended another driver's vehicle, was arrested for drunken driving last week.
According to Wauwatosa police:
Police received reports of a vehicle with severe damage and with the air bag deployed driving in the 8100 block of Harwood Avenue at 2:39 p.m. April 14. The vehicle had extensive front-end damage, a shattered windshield and a smoking hood.
When officers pulled the woman over, they found her dressed in a bikini top, and she was bare foot. She told police that she had struck another vehicle and the occupants had started attacking her so she fled the scene.
A blood sample was sent out to determine her blood-alcohol content
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 17-23 (1)
- Monarch-friendly plants for sale in Wauwatosa Sunday
- Wauwatosa reaches deal on Locust Street drop-off lot for students
- Consultant begins process to redesign Wauwatosa Village streetscape (2)
- Wauwatosa farmers market opening for sixth season Saturday
- Milwaukee man charged for causing fatal rollover crash in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa committee approves choice school with late day care hours (6)
- Former manager of Reserve apartments in Wauwatosa accused of embezzling rent money
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 28
- In Our Schools: May 28