A 43-year-old Wauwatosa woman, who said she was attacked after she rear-ended another driver's vehicle, was arrested for drunken driving last week.
According to Wauwatosa police:
Police received reports of a vehicle with severe damage and with the air bag deployed driving in the 8100 block of Harwood Avenue at 2:39 p.m. April 14. The vehicle had extensive front-end damage, a shattered windshield and a smoking hood.
When officers pulled the woman over, they found her dressed in a bikini top, and she was bare foot. She told police that she had struck another vehicle and the occupants had started attacking her so she fled the scene.
A blood sample was sent out to determine her blood-alcohol content
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa