A 43-year-old Wauwatosa woman, who said she was attacked after she rear-ended another driver's vehicle, was arrested for drunken driving last week.
According to Wauwatosa police:
Police received reports of a vehicle with severe damage and with the air bag deployed driving in the 8100 block of Harwood Avenue at 2:39 p.m. April 14. The vehicle had extensive front-end damage, a shattered windshield and a smoking hood.
When officers pulled the woman over, they found her dressed in a bikini top, and she was bare foot. She told police that she had struck another vehicle and the occupants had started attacking her so she fled the scene.
A blood sample was sent out to determine her blood-alcohol content
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa development for Mayfair Road comes back in modified form
- Wauwatosa's Hoppe Tree Service reuses diseased, dying trees in new Urban Wood Lab
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Fire Chief pulls support from TosaFest fundraiser after firefighters run ad 'embarrassing' city
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum