A 43-year-old Wauwatosa woman, who said she was attacked after she rear-ended another driver's vehicle, was arrested for drunken driving last week.
According to Wauwatosa police:
Police received reports of a vehicle with severe damage and with the air bag deployed driving in the 8100 block of Harwood Avenue at 2:39 p.m. April 14. The vehicle had extensive front-end damage, a shattered windshield and a smoking hood.
When officers pulled the woman over, they found her dressed in a bikini top, and she was bare foot. She told police that she had struck another vehicle and the occupants had started attacking her so she fled the scene.
A blood sample was sent out to determine her blood-alcohol content
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School