U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Menonomonee Falls) will hold a town hall meeting to discuss national issues and how they affect local residents at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Wauwatosa Public Library, 7635 W. North Ave.
Residents can ask questions and provide comments on federal issues during the first portion of the meeting. Afterward, he will meet with constituents to assist with any problems they may be having with federal agencies.
The congressman has invited state legislators to attend the meeting so they can answer questions that fall within their jurisdictions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal