U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Menonomonee Falls) will hold a town hall meeting to discuss national issues and how they affect local residents at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Wauwatosa Public Library, 7635 W. North Ave.
Residents can ask questions and provide comments on federal issues during the first portion of the meeting. Afterward, he will meet with constituents to assist with any problems they may be having with federal agencies.
The congressman has invited state legislators to attend the meeting so they can answer questions that fall within their jurisdictions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances