U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Menonomonee Falls) will hold a town hall meeting to discuss national issues and how they affect local residents at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Wauwatosa Public Library, 7635 W. North Ave.
Residents can ask questions and provide comments on federal issues during the first portion of the meeting. Afterward, he will meet with constituents to assist with any problems they may be having with federal agencies.
The congressman has invited state legislators to attend the meeting so they can answer questions that fall within their jurisdictions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Commission surveying seniors
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills (1)