U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Menonomonee Falls) will hold a town hall meeting to discuss national issues and how they affect local residents at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Wauwatosa Public Library, 7635 W. North Ave.
Residents can ask questions and provide comments on federal issues during the first portion of the meeting. Afterward, he will meet with constituents to assist with any problems they may be having with federal agencies.
The congressman has invited state legislators to attend the meeting so they can answer questions that fall within their jurisdictions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses
- Slinger man charged for posting nude Snapchat photo of Wauwatosa student (2)
- Wauwatosa entreprenuer crowdfunding ice cube dog treats (8)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- Wauwatosa fire chief addresses threat of oil tanker derailment (1)