U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Menonomonee Falls) will hold a town hall meeting to discuss national issues and how they affect local residents at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Wauwatosa Public Library, 7635 W. North Ave.
Residents can ask questions and provide comments on federal issues during the first portion of the meeting. Afterward, he will meet with constituents to assist with any problems they may be having with federal agencies.
The congressman has invited state legislators to attend the meeting so they can answer questions that fall within their jurisdictions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa