Two vehicles were found on blocks at Hall Chevrolet, making it the 15th time vehicles had been stripped of their tires and rims at the Wauwatosa car dealership in five years.
According to Wauwatosa police:
Officers have been keeping closer tabs on the dealership due to the number of thefts occurring on the lot; there had been two prior incidents this year alone. While on patrol, an officer saw two vehicles on blocks at Hall Chevrolet, 11011 W. North Ave. at 10:23 a.m. March 28.
Four tires, 20-inch rims, air-pressure sensors and hub caps, collectively valued at $4,900, had been removed. Nearly 50 lug nuts had been left behind and were scattered on the pavement.
Like in all prior thefts, the blocks were red decorative bricks typically used in landscaping and must have been brought in by thieves.
- Truck carrying appliances collides with railroad bridge in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: The Flower Lady stays true to the Village, and finds room to grow
- Tosa fire chief named to Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs Association
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction