A 23-year-old Wauwatosa man has been charged with marijuana possession with intent to deliver after more than 36 grams of pot and a lot of cash were found in his vehicle during a traffic stop at 60th and Vliet streets March 17.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The license plate showed an expired registration, but a 2010 registration sticker was on the vehicle, so an officer pulled over driver James Bloczynski for questioning. Immediately, the officer could smell marijuana. Several bags full of the drug, three cell phones and $500 - consistent with items used in drug dealing - were seized from the vehicle.
He is expected in Milwaukee County court Thursday for a preliminary hearing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School