A 23-year-old Wauwatosa man has been charged with marijuana possession with intent to deliver after more than 36 grams of pot and a lot of cash were found in his vehicle during a traffic stop at 60th and Vliet streets March 17.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The license plate showed an expired registration, but a 2010 registration sticker was on the vehicle, so an officer pulled over driver James Bloczynski for questioning. Immediately, the officer could smell marijuana. Several bags full of the drug, three cell phones and $500 - consistent with items used in drug dealing - were seized from the vehicle.
He is expected in Milwaukee County court Thursday for a preliminary hearing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16 (1)
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road
- Wauwatosa approves conceptual design for pocket park on North Avenue (8)
- Wauwatosa School Board approves raises for teachers, administrators and staff
- Tosa Tonight releases lineup for summer concert series