A 23-year-old Wauwatosa man has been charged with marijuana possession with intent to deliver after more than 36 grams of pot and a lot of cash were found in his vehicle during a traffic stop at 60th and Vliet streets March 17.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The license plate showed an expired registration, but a 2010 registration sticker was on the vehicle, so an officer pulled over driver James Bloczynski for questioning. Immediately, the officer could smell marijuana. Several bags full of the drug, three cell phones and $500 - consistent with items used in drug dealing - were seized from the vehicle.
He is expected in Milwaukee County court Thursday for a preliminary hearing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Dec. 3
- Business Spotlight: Sheeley Service puts the zip in your beverage of choice
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 3
- Hart Park gears up for a busy December
- Wauwatosa West student recognized for photography
- In Brief: Dec. 3
- Election 2016: Ballot roundup for Wauwatosa's spring elections
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Can homeowners dispute sidewalk replacement decisions?
- Everything you need to know about the holiday train's Wauwatosa stop
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Dec. 3