A 23-year-old Wauwatosa man has been charged with marijuana possession with intent to deliver after more than 36 grams of pot and a lot of cash were found in his vehicle during a traffic stop at 60th and Vliet streets March 17.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The license plate showed an expired registration, but a 2010 registration sticker was on the vehicle, so an officer pulled over driver James Bloczynski for questioning. Immediately, the officer could smell marijuana. Several bags full of the drug, three cell phones and $500 - consistent with items used in drug dealing - were seized from the vehicle.
He is expected in Milwaukee County court Thursday for a preliminary hearing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- On The Move: September 4
- Athleta coming to Mayfair
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects