A 23-year-old Wauwatosa man has been charged with marijuana possession with intent to deliver after more than 36 grams of pot and a lot of cash were found in his vehicle during a traffic stop at 60th and Vliet streets March 17.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The license plate showed an expired registration, but a 2010 registration sticker was on the vehicle, so an officer pulled over driver James Bloczynski for questioning. Immediately, the officer could smell marijuana. Several bags full of the drug, three cell phones and $500 - consistent with items used in drug dealing - were seized from the vehicle.
He is expected in Milwaukee County court Thursday for a preliminary hearing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa development for Mayfair Road comes back in modified form
- Wauwatosa's Hoppe Tree Service reuses diseased, dying trees in new Urban Wood Lab
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Fire Chief pulls support from TosaFest fundraiser after firefighters run ad 'embarrassing' city
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum