A 55-acre parcel of land directly north of the Milwaukee County Parks Administrative Building has been dedicated as park land.
A public input session will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday to discuss potential future uses and improvements on this property.
This park land is surrounded by the Menomonee River Parkway, Underwood Creek Parkway, Hoyt Park, Hansen Golf Course, the Milwaukee Regional Medical Complex and the proposed UWM Innovation Park.
The public is invited to attend this informal meeting, during which people will be able to view maps and discuss the site with Parks Department representatives.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?