A 55-acre parcel of land directly north of the Milwaukee County Parks Administrative Building has been dedicated as park land.
A public input session will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday to discuss potential future uses and improvements on this property.
This park land is surrounded by the Menomonee River Parkway, Underwood Creek Parkway, Hoyt Park, Hansen Golf Course, the Milwaukee Regional Medical Complex and the proposed UWM Innovation Park.
The public is invited to attend this informal meeting, during which people will be able to view maps and discuss the site with Parks Department representatives.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options