A 55-acre parcel of land directly north of the Milwaukee County Parks Administrative Building has been dedicated as park land.
A public input session will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday to discuss potential future uses and improvements on this property.
This park land is surrounded by the Menomonee River Parkway, Underwood Creek Parkway, Hoyt Park, Hansen Golf Course, the Milwaukee Regional Medical Complex and the proposed UWM Innovation Park.
The public is invited to attend this informal meeting, during which people will be able to view maps and discuss the site with Parks Department representatives.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (12)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes