A 55-acre parcel of land directly north of the Milwaukee County Parks Administrative Building has been dedicated as park land.
A public input session will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday to discuss potential future uses and improvements on this property.
This park land is surrounded by the Menomonee River Parkway, Underwood Creek Parkway, Hoyt Park, Hansen Golf Course, the Milwaukee Regional Medical Complex and the proposed UWM Innovation Park.
The public is invited to attend this informal meeting, during which people will be able to view maps and discuss the site with Parks Department representatives.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School