An 88-year-old passenger died in the evening of Thursday, Aug. 28, from injuries sustained in a three-car crash at about 4 p.m. that day at the intersection of N. Mayfair Road and W. Center Street, according to a Wauwatosa Police Department news release.
The victim was riding with an 86-year-old Wauwatosa resident who had collided with a car while making a left turn at the intersection. Following the collision, the report said both vehicles struck a third car that was stopped for a red light while waiting to turn on Mayfair Road.
Police declined comment until further investigation of the crash is completed.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23