An 88-year-old passenger died in the evening of Thursday, Aug. 28, from injuries sustained in a three-car crash at about 4 p.m. that day at the intersection of N. Mayfair Road and W. Center Street, according to a Wauwatosa Police Department news release.
The victim was riding with an 86-year-old Wauwatosa resident who had collided with a car while making a left turn at the intersection. Following the collision, the report said both vehicles struck a third car that was stopped for a red light while waiting to turn on Mayfair Road.
Police declined comment until further investigation of the crash is completed.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (11)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes