An 88-year-old passenger died in the evening of Thursday, Aug. 28, from injuries sustained in a three-car crash at about 4 p.m. that day at the intersection of N. Mayfair Road and W. Center Street, according to a Wauwatosa Police Department news release.
The victim was riding with an 86-year-old Wauwatosa resident who had collided with a car while making a left turn at the intersection. Following the collision, the report said both vehicles struck a third car that was stopped for a red light while waiting to turn on Mayfair Road.
Police declined comment until further investigation of the crash is completed.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (2)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?