An 88-year-old passenger died in the evening of Thursday, Aug. 28, from injuries sustained in a three-car crash at about 4 p.m. that day at the intersection of N. Mayfair Road and W. Center Street, according to a Wauwatosa Police Department news release.
The victim was riding with an 86-year-old Wauwatosa resident who had collided with a car while making a left turn at the intersection. Following the collision, the report said both vehicles struck a third car that was stopped for a red light while waiting to turn on Mayfair Road.
Police declined comment until further investigation of the crash is completed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses
- Slinger man charged for posting nude Snapchat photo of Wauwatosa student (2)
- Wauwatosa entreprenuer crowdfunding ice cube dog treats (8)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- Wauwatosa fire chief addresses threat of oil tanker derailment (1)