Three 19-year-old Milwaukee men were each been charged Friday with felony burglary and vehicle theft after a television taken from a Wauwatosa home was found in their car trunk.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The owner of a house in the 4000 block of 111th Street arrived home to find the television missing and rear door kicked in at 11:45 a.m. March 2. Soon she learn a couple hundred dollars of cash was gone, too.
Later that day, Milwaukee Police Department chased and pulled over a vehicle in the 3100 block of North 78th Street. During a vehicle search, the television was found in the trunk.
Abu Bruce, Jarquise Cunningham and Justin Johnson are scheduled to appear in court Monday.
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition