Three 19-year-old Milwaukee men were each been charged Friday with felony burglary and vehicle theft after a television taken from a Wauwatosa home was found in their car trunk.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The owner of a house in the 4000 block of 111th Street arrived home to find the television missing and rear door kicked in at 11:45 a.m. March 2. Soon she learn a couple hundred dollars of cash was gone, too.
Later that day, Milwaukee Police Department chased and pulled over a vehicle in the 3100 block of North 78th Street. During a vehicle search, the television was found in the trunk.
Abu Bruce, Jarquise Cunningham and Justin Johnson are scheduled to appear in court Monday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options