Three 19-year-old Milwaukee men were each been charged Friday with felony burglary and vehicle theft after a television taken from a Wauwatosa home was found in their car trunk.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The owner of a house in the 4000 block of 111th Street arrived home to find the television missing and rear door kicked in at 11:45 a.m. March 2. Soon she learn a couple hundred dollars of cash was gone, too.
Later that day, Milwaukee Police Department chased and pulled over a vehicle in the 3100 block of North 78th Street. During a vehicle search, the television was found in the trunk.
Abu Bruce, Jarquise Cunningham and Justin Johnson are scheduled to appear in court Monday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?