Three 19-year-old Milwaukee men were each been charged Friday with felony burglary and vehicle theft after a television taken from a Wauwatosa home was found in their car trunk.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The owner of a house in the 4000 block of 111th Street arrived home to find the television missing and rear door kicked in at 11:45 a.m. March 2. Soon she learn a couple hundred dollars of cash was gone, too.
Later that day, Milwaukee Police Department chased and pulled over a vehicle in the 3100 block of North 78th Street. During a vehicle search, the television was found in the trunk.
Abu Bruce, Jarquise Cunningham and Justin Johnson are scheduled to appear in court Monday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa committee approves choice school with late day care hours (1)
- Former manager of Reserve apartments in Wauwatosa accused of embezzling rent money
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 28
- In Our Schools: May 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking limited for residents near the zoo?
- Milwaukee man faces charges for sex with Wauwatosa teen, possession of child pornography
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: May 28
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Cafe Blue takes pleasure in providing simple pleasures
- Business Notes: May 28
- Tosa letters to the editor: May 28