Wauwatosa School Board members tonight will receive updates on the status of district technology, the comprehensive student services model and the number of non-resident students who have applied to attend through the Open Enrollment and Chapter 220 programs.
The meeting will start at 7 p.m. in the board room at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
If you can't be there in person, but want to stay on top of what's happening, we'll be using Twitter to provide real-time updates of the meeting. You can follow as-it-happens coverage of the meeting at www.twitter.com/israldebruin.
In addition, the board is expected to approve changes to its contract with the Tosa School of the Trades, that will bring the charter school into closer compliance with state and federal guidelines.
The meeting agenda can be viewed and downloaded here on the district's Web site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 26-May 2
- Wauwatosa celebrating Bike to School Day Wednesday
- Tosa school board member loses vice presidency amid conflict of interest concerns (8)
- Battle begins against lake-killing stonewort in Little Muskego Lake
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 7
- Wauwatosa alderman proposes cutting four seats on Common Council (1)
- Wauwatosa's Lady in Red reopens as Nikki's Boutique after remodel
- 'Tarzan' takes flight at Wauwatosa East
- Tosa Recreation Dept. to hold textile recycling event
- Exactly 175 years ago, Wauwatosa became a town (3)