Wauwatosa School Board members tonight will receive updates on the status of district technology, the comprehensive student services model and the number of non-resident students who have applied to attend through the Open Enrollment and Chapter 220 programs.
The meeting will start at 7 p.m. in the board room at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
If you can't be there in person, but want to stay on top of what's happening, we'll be using Twitter to provide real-time updates of the meeting. You can follow as-it-happens coverage of the meeting at www.twitter.com/israldebruin.
In addition, the board is expected to approve changes to its contract with the Tosa School of the Trades, that will bring the charter school into closer compliance with state and federal guidelines.
The meeting agenda can be viewed and downloaded here on the district's Web site.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety