A 15-year-old Wauwatosa boy has been arrested for drug possession on school and delivery of marijuana after he was seen collecting money from his fellow Wauwatosa East High School students Friday morning.
According to Wauwatosa police:
Staff became suspicious after they saw a group of students huddled around the boy giving him money in the school library at 7:40 a.m.
When he was confronted, he started throwing a chair and punching a life-size Packers cutout. He was found to have seven bags of marijuana, totaling of 7.58 grams of the drug, in his coat pocket.
He was taken to Milwaukee County Children's Court.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa high schoolers will each receive personal Chromebook next year, according to plan
- Menomonee River Parkway temporarily closed for excavation
- Carhartt coming to Wauwatosa's Mayfair Collection
- Wauwatosa News IQ: March 5
- Chinese Lunar New Year celebration at Mayfair Sunday
- Police to warn against impaired driving on St. Patrick's Day
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- In Our Schools: March 5