A 15-year-old Wauwatosa boy has been arrested for drug possession on school and delivery of marijuana after he was seen collecting money from his fellow Wauwatosa East High School students Friday morning.
According to Wauwatosa police:
Staff became suspicious after they saw a group of students huddled around the boy giving him money in the school library at 7:40 a.m.
When he was confronted, he started throwing a chair and punching a life-size Packers cutout. He was found to have seven bags of marijuana, totaling of 7.58 grams of the drug, in his coat pocket.
He was taken to Milwaukee County Children's Court.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: March 13
- School Board opposes Senate legislation
- Ask NOW: Do Tosa students spend more days in school than required?
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down
- Matt Stippich will bring leadership skills, passion to council post
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?