Three Milwaukee men have been charged with drug crimes as the result of a Wauwatosa Police Department sting operation.
Demario Lee, 23, and Larry Pettigrew, 19, have been charged with felony cocaine possession with intent to deliver. Clifton Yarber, 27, is charged with manufacturing and delivering cocaine. All three men were charged between Feb. 18 and 23, and they are appearing in court this afternoon.
Officers worked with informants to arrest the three men between Dec. 8 and Jan. 23 at locations in Milwaukee.
According to the criminal complaints:
Lee had 1.05 grams of the cocaine on him when he was arrested. He has one prior conviction for selling cocaine.
Pettigrew had 0.2 grams of cocaine in his vehicle, and another 12.6 grams hidden in his rectum.
Yarber's arrest resulted in the seizure of 3.7 grams of cocaine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director