Three Milwaukee men have been charged with drug crimes as the result of a Wauwatosa Police Department sting operation.
Demario Lee, 23, and Larry Pettigrew, 19, have been charged with felony cocaine possession with intent to deliver. Clifton Yarber, 27, is charged with manufacturing and delivering cocaine. All three men were charged between Feb. 18 and 23, and they are appearing in court this afternoon.
Officers worked with informants to arrest the three men between Dec. 8 and Jan. 23 at locations in Milwaukee.
According to the criminal complaints:
Lee had 1.05 grams of the cocaine on him when he was arrested. He has one prior conviction for selling cocaine.
Pettigrew had 0.2 grams of cocaine in his vehicle, and another 12.6 grams hidden in his rectum.
Yarber's arrest resulted in the seizure of 3.7 grams of cocaine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hundreds of Tosa residents experienced short power outage Aug. 27
- Wauwatosa Village valet service tentatively halted on Sundays
- Ask Now: Can parts of Milwaukee get annexed back into Wauwatosa?
- Wauwatosa School District filled a 'typical' 60 jobs this summer (2)
- Monarch advocates celebrate 10th year of releasing butterflies at County Grounds in Wauwatosa
- Disability advocates concerned about lack of housing in Wauwatosa
- Gay Ex-Wauwatosa police officer says she endured years of harassment, gets $77k settlement
- Wauwatosa's Diva Day brings shopping deals and business boosts
- Wauwatosa things to do: August 27
- Suspected pipe bomb draws neighborhood attention in Wauwatosa