Three Milwaukee men have been charged with drug crimes as the result of a Wauwatosa Police Department sting operation.
Demario Lee, 23, and Larry Pettigrew, 19, have been charged with felony cocaine possession with intent to deliver. Clifton Yarber, 27, is charged with manufacturing and delivering cocaine. All three men were charged between Feb. 18 and 23, and they are appearing in court this afternoon.
Officers worked with informants to arrest the three men between Dec. 8 and Jan. 23 at locations in Milwaukee.
According to the criminal complaints:
Lee had 1.05 grams of the cocaine on him when he was arrested. He has one prior conviction for selling cocaine.
Pettigrew had 0.2 grams of cocaine in his vehicle, and another 12.6 grams hidden in his rectum.
Yarber's arrest resulted in the seizure of 3.7 grams of cocaine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City offers developers financial assistance for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why don't public and parochial schools have the same schedules?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 23
- In Our Schools: Oct. 23
- Biz Buzz: Corner Bakery, T.J. Maxx, Pizza Man, Camp Bar Tosa, Hue Vietnamese Restaurant
- Business Notes: Oct. 23
- DEA says four Wauwatosa pharmacies used in prescription fraud ring