Three Milwaukee men have been charged with drug crimes as the result of a Wauwatosa Police Department sting operation.
Demario Lee, 23, and Larry Pettigrew, 19, have been charged with felony cocaine possession with intent to deliver. Clifton Yarber, 27, is charged with manufacturing and delivering cocaine. All three men were charged between Feb. 18 and 23, and they are appearing in court this afternoon.
Officers worked with informants to arrest the three men between Dec. 8 and Jan. 23 at locations in Milwaukee.
According to the criminal complaints:
Lee had 1.05 grams of the cocaine on him when he was arrested. He has one prior conviction for selling cocaine.
Pettigrew had 0.2 grams of cocaine in his vehicle, and another 12.6 grams hidden in his rectum.
Yarber's arrest resulted in the seizure of 3.7 grams of cocaine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zoo Interchange ramp closing March 26-April 2
- Wauwatiki plans to bring Caribbean cuisine, cocktails to East Tosa
- Student writing contest entries due today
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern