Construction crews will set beams in place for the new Zoo Interchange bridges next week. The work will require ramp closures.
Steel beams will be delivered to the work area on three nights. The ramps from Interstate 94 westbound to I-894/US-45 southbound and from US-45 southbound to I-94 eastbound will be closed at 11 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday to accommodate deliveries. They will open at 5 a.m. Tuesday and Thursday and 8 a.m. Saturday.
The ramps from I-94 westbound to I-894/US-45 southbound, I-94 eastbound to US-45 northbound and the through-connections of westbound I-94 and northbound US-45 (through the interchange) will be closed from 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights and open at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Additional law enforcement will patrol detour routes to help maintain safe and efficient traffic operations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Not just a class, but an adventure
- Decision on Mayfair apartment proposal delayed by Wauwatosa plan panel
- Ask NOW: Why all the yellow flags on Wisconsin Avenue in Wauwatosa?
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Plumber dragged as he tries to stop tool thieves outside Wauwatosa Home Depot
- Man arrested for exposing himself to woman in Wauwatosa
- Police Report: Dec. 11
- Wauwatosa schedules North Avenue repaving project for summer
- Wauwatosa presents new teacher pay plan
- Wauwatosa School Board honors 11 staff employees for exemplary service