Construction crews will set beams in place for the new Zoo Interchange bridges next week. The work will require ramp closures.
Steel beams will be delivered to the work area on three nights. The ramps from Interstate 94 westbound to I-894/US-45 southbound and from US-45 southbound to I-94 eastbound will be closed at 11 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday to accommodate deliveries. They will open at 5 a.m. Tuesday and Thursday and 8 a.m. Saturday.
The ramps from I-94 westbound to I-894/US-45 southbound, I-94 eastbound to US-45 northbound and the through-connections of westbound I-94 and northbound US-45 (through the interchange) will be closed from 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights and open at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Additional law enforcement will patrol detour routes to help maintain safe and efficient traffic operations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City committee approves TIF terms for Mayfair Road apartments
- Innovation Campus in Wauwatosa draws interest from universities
- Phase 2 Skateshop opens on State Street in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 2
- East Tosa BID plan rejected
- Man killed in rollover crash on southbound 45
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Oct. 2
- Motorcyclist dies after collision on North Avenue in East Tosa
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore