Construction crews will set beams in place for the new Zoo Interchange bridges next week. The work will require ramp closures.
Steel beams will be delivered to the work area on three nights. The ramps from Interstate 94 westbound to I-894/US-45 southbound and from US-45 southbound to I-94 eastbound will be closed at 11 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday to accommodate deliveries. They will open at 5 a.m. Tuesday and Thursday and 8 a.m. Saturday.
The ramps from I-94 westbound to I-894/US-45 southbound, I-94 eastbound to US-45 northbound and the through-connections of westbound I-94 and northbound US-45 (through the interchange) will be closed from 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights and open at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Additional law enforcement will patrol detour routes to help maintain safe and efficient traffic operations.
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: April 28
- On the move: April 26, 2016