Construction crews will set beams in place for the new Zoo Interchange bridges next week. The work will require ramp closures.
Steel beams will be delivered to the work area on three nights. The ramps from Interstate 94 westbound to I-894/US-45 southbound and from US-45 southbound to I-94 eastbound will be closed at 11 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday to accommodate deliveries. They will open at 5 a.m. Tuesday and Thursday and 8 a.m. Saturday.
The ramps from I-94 westbound to I-894/US-45 southbound, I-94 eastbound to US-45 northbound and the through-connections of westbound I-94 and northbound US-45 (through the interchange) will be closed from 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights and open at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Additional law enforcement will patrol detour routes to help maintain safe and efficient traffic operations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Suburban Woman's Club of Wauwatosa awards scholarships to teachers
- Seniors now eligible for free Milwaukee County bus passes
- MMSD bringing Schoonmaker creek above ground near river in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 16
- Mara is new DBA director of public relations
- In Brief: April 16
- Choice school looks to occupy Wauwatosa building that housed Pius (6)
- Wauwatosa woman accused of falsely claiming ex-husband's death to receive benefits
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: April 16
- Wauwatosa dry cleaner seeks permission to use former City Market building