Wauwatosa police are looking for a white, older-model Ford Crown Victoria vehicle that is believed to have been involved in a series of vehicle break-ins that occurred in the past week.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The vehicle, which has black rims and a hood that is slightly sprung up, was seen in video footage taken of the parking lots at Wisconsin Heart Hospital, 10000 W. Blue Mound Road, and GE Healthcare, 9900 Innovation Drive, about the time that vehicles were broken into there Thursday afternoon.
At the hospital, a car window was broken and a glove box rummaged through. Nothing appeared missing.
Cash and Global Positioning System units were taken from two cars at GE Healthcare.
It's possible that two similar incidents at Mayfair Mall are connected, and the vehicle has been linked to numerous vehicle break-ins in Greenfield, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call the police at (414) 471-8430.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School