Wauwatosa police are looking for a white, older-model Ford Crown Victoria vehicle that is believed to have been involved in a series of vehicle break-ins that occurred in the past week.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The vehicle, which has black rims and a hood that is slightly sprung up, was seen in video footage taken of the parking lots at Wisconsin Heart Hospital, 10000 W. Blue Mound Road, and GE Healthcare, 9900 Innovation Drive, about the time that vehicles were broken into there Thursday afternoon.
At the hospital, a car window was broken and a glove box rummaged through. Nothing appeared missing.
Cash and Global Positioning System units were taken from two cars at GE Healthcare.
It's possible that two similar incidents at Mayfair Mall are connected, and the vehicle has been linked to numerous vehicle break-ins in Greenfield, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call the police at (414) 471-8430.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa