Wauwatosa police are looking for a white, older-model Ford Crown Victoria vehicle that is believed to have been involved in a series of vehicle break-ins that occurred in the past week.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The vehicle, which has black rims and a hood that is slightly sprung up, was seen in video footage taken of the parking lots at Wisconsin Heart Hospital, 10000 W. Blue Mound Road, and GE Healthcare, 9900 Innovation Drive, about the time that vehicles were broken into there Thursday afternoon.
At the hospital, a car window was broken and a glove box rummaged through. Nothing appeared missing.
Cash and Global Positioning System units were taken from two cars at GE Healthcare.
It's possible that two similar incidents at Mayfair Mall are connected, and the vehicle has been linked to numerous vehicle break-ins in Greenfield, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call the police at (414) 471-8430.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16 (1)
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road
- Wauwatosa approves conceptual design for pocket park on North Avenue (8)
- Wauwatosa School Board approves raises for teachers, administrators and staff
- Tosa Tonight releases lineup for summer concert series