A Facebook user who threatened Wauwatosa high school students Sunday is believed to live out of state and is “not in a position to carry out the threats,” according to a statement issued Tuesday by Wauwatosa police.
The user went by the name “
Two parents called police Sunday evening to report their daughters had received friend requests from “
In both cases, “
The threats have since been removed from Facebook, according to the police statement. The incident is under investigation.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (11)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes