A Wauwatosa man got kicked out of Mayfair Mall three times in the same day after he acted drunk and disorderly.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The 32-year-old man dropped and broke a bottle of vodka in the food court at 5:42 p.m. Jan. 26. He was told to leave for the day because he was intoxicated.
Police were again called to the mall, this time to Macy's at 7 p.m. because the same was lying out on the floor of the shoe department. He was making "loud growling noises" and yelling that his chest hurt. Store staff said he smelled of alcohol, and was carrying a bag of four full beer cans and an open liquor bottle.
Wauwatosa paramedics responded, but when they got him into the ambulance, he decided he no longer wanted medical treatment.
Instead, he was upset because store staff had disposed of his beer. Although he had been warned that he would be arrested if he entered the mall again, he turned around and went back into Macy's.
He was arrested for disorderly conduct and banned from the mall for a year.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (7)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes