A Wauwatosa man got kicked out of Mayfair Mall three times in the same day after he acted drunk and disorderly.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The 32-year-old man dropped and broke a bottle of vodka in the food court at 5:42 p.m. Jan. 26. He was told to leave for the day because he was intoxicated.
Police were again called to the mall, this time to Macy's at 7 p.m. because the same was lying out on the floor of the shoe department. He was making "loud growling noises" and yelling that his chest hurt. Store staff said he smelled of alcohol, and was carrying a bag of four full beer cans and an open liquor bottle.
Wauwatosa paramedics responded, but when they got him into the ambulance, he decided he no longer wanted medical treatment.
Instead, he was upset because store staff had disposed of his beer. Although he had been warned that he would be arrested if he entered the mall again, he turned around and went back into Macy's.
He was arrested for disorderly conduct and banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down
- Matt Stippich will bring leadership skills, passion to council post
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program