A Wauwatosa man got kicked out of Mayfair Mall three times in the same day after he acted drunk and disorderly.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The 32-year-old man dropped and broke a bottle of vodka in the food court at 5:42 p.m. Jan. 26. He was told to leave for the day because he was intoxicated.
Police were again called to the mall, this time to Macy's at 7 p.m. because the same was lying out on the floor of the shoe department. He was making "loud growling noises" and yelling that his chest hurt. Store staff said he smelled of alcohol, and was carrying a bag of four full beer cans and an open liquor bottle.
Wauwatosa paramedics responded, but when they got him into the ambulance, he decided he no longer wanted medical treatment.
Instead, he was upset because store staff had disposed of his beer. Although he had been warned that he would be arrested if he entered the mall again, he turned around and went back into Macy's.
He was arrested for disorderly conduct and banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal