Wauwatosa police say investigations so far indicate that the woman found dead in a West Allis storage unit Thursday night likely was killed during a domestic dispute.
Sarah Rosia, 24, of Milwaukee is believed to have been killed in Wauwatosa, before her body was taken to the storage unit.
Police continue to look Benjamin Germano, a 32-year-old man suspected in the homicide.
He drives a black 2001 Toyota Corolla with Wisconsin license plate144KJV, according to Wauwatosa police.
Anyone who has seen Germano or his vehicle is asked to call the Police Department at (414) 471-8430.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 23-29
- 10 Days in Tosa offers map to participating restaurants
- Large Wauwatosa oak tree cut down after storm damage
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (2)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas (1)
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?