Wauwatosa police say investigations so far indicate that the woman found dead in a West Allis storage unit Thursday night likely was killed during a domestic dispute.
Sarah Rosia, 24, of Milwaukee is believed to have been killed in Wauwatosa, before her body was taken to the storage unit.
Police continue to look Benjamin Germano, a 32-year-old man suspected in the homicide.
He drives a black 2001 Toyota Corolla with Wisconsin license plate144KJV, according to Wauwatosa police.
Anyone who has seen Germano or his vehicle is asked to call the Police Department at (414) 471-8430.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power restored to Eisenhower after classes canceled
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30