Wauwatosa police say investigations so far indicate that the woman found dead in a West Allis storage unit Thursday night likely was killed during a domestic dispute.
Sarah Rosia, 24, of Milwaukee is believed to have been killed in Wauwatosa, before her body was taken to the storage unit.
Police continue to look Benjamin Germano, a 32-year-old man suspected in the homicide.
He drives a black 2001 Toyota Corolla with Wisconsin license plate144KJV, according to Wauwatosa police.
Anyone who has seen Germano or his vehicle is asked to call the Police Department at (414) 471-8430.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade