Wauwatosa police say investigations so far indicate that the woman found dead in a West Allis storage unit Thursday night likely was killed during a domestic dispute.
Sarah Rosia, 24, of Milwaukee is believed to have been killed in Wauwatosa, before her body was taken to the storage unit.
Police continue to look Benjamin Germano, a 32-year-old man suspected in the homicide.
He drives a black 2001 Toyota Corolla with Wisconsin license plate144KJV, according to Wauwatosa police.
Anyone who has seen Germano or his vehicle is asked to call the Police Department at (414) 471-8430.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mystery Photo Contest: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Police Report Jan. 31 - Feb. 6
- In Brief: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is being done about the smell coming from the Wauwatosa dump?
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 11
- Business Notes: Feb. 11
- Fat Tuesday: How Wauwatosa celebrated
- Wauwatosa George Webb employee tricked into giving away $1,000
- Tosa officers return to work following police-involved shooting
- Business Spotlight: Jenny Kyle Smith hits the sweet spot after years of struggle