A Milwaukee woman was identified Friday as the victim of a homicide believed to have been committed in Wauwatosa, police said.
The body of Sarah Rosio, 24, was found in a storage unit in West Allis on Thursday night, according to a news release from the Wauwatosa Police Department.
According to the release, Benjamin M. Germano, 32, is suspected of killing Rosio during a domestic dispute.
Germano might be driving a black, four-door 2001 Toyota Corolla with Wisconsin license plates 144 KJV.
Anyone with information on Germano's whereabouts is asked to call Wauwatosa police (414) 471-8430 or a local police department.
The investigation began after Wauwatosa police received a phone call about 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Wauwatosa police Lt. Dominic Leone said.
Police have not released the cause or time of death or said where in Wauwatosa they believe the killing occurred. An autopsy was conducted Friday, according to the Milwaukee County medical examiner's office.
Wauwatosa police told West Allis police about 11 p.m. Thursday that they believed the victim's body was on the property of a West Allis business, West Allis Deputy Police Chief Jerry Ponzi said.
The body was found inside the storage container on the property of City Screen Print and Embroidery, 1910 S. 81st St., Ponzi said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- German retailer VOM FASS opens at Mayfair Mall
- Wauwatosa man involved in fatal Dane County crash
- Wauwatosa Holiday Happenings 2015
- Stone Creek Coffee looks to open Harwood Avenue location in Tosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Dec. 7
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving