Late-night drivers can expect lane closures in the Zoo Interchange this week as crews prepare to replace bridges. This week's work includes mobilizing cranes and equipment, and placing a temporary barrier wall, according to a state Department of Transportation construction update.
Today through Thursday, the system ramp from Interstate 94 westbound to I-894/Highway 45 southbound will be closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. The ramp will be closed from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. Friday.
On Wednesday, system ramps from I-894/Highway 45 southbound to I-94 eastbound and I-894/Highway 45 northbound to I-94 westbound will be closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. The westbound Greenfield Avenue entrance ramp to I-894/Highway 45 northbound will be closed from 9:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
On Thursday, the system ramp from I-894/Highway 45 northbound to I-94 eastbound will be closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
On Friday, the system ramp from I-894/Highway 45 southbound to I-94 eastbound and I-94 eastbound to I-894/Highway 45 northbound will be closed from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
On Sunday, the Highway 100 entrance ramp to I-94 eastbound will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m.
Other single-lane closures also will occur throughout the week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?