Late-night drivers can expect lane closures in the Zoo Interchange this week as crews prepare to replace bridges. This week's work includes mobilizing cranes and equipment, and placing a temporary barrier wall, according to a state Department of Transportation construction update.
Today through Thursday, the system ramp from Interstate 94 westbound to I-894/Highway 45 southbound will be closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. The ramp will be closed from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. Friday.
On Wednesday, system ramps from I-894/Highway 45 southbound to I-94 eastbound and I-894/Highway 45 northbound to I-94 westbound will be closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. The westbound Greenfield Avenue entrance ramp to I-894/Highway 45 northbound will be closed from 9:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
On Thursday, the system ramp from I-894/Highway 45 northbound to I-94 eastbound will be closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
On Friday, the system ramp from I-894/Highway 45 southbound to I-94 eastbound and I-94 eastbound to I-894/Highway 45 northbound will be closed from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
On Sunday, the Highway 100 entrance ramp to I-94 eastbound will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m.
Other single-lane closures also will occur throughout the week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director