Another incumbent has decided to seek re-election to the Wauwatosa Common Council.
Brian Ewerdt, 6th District alderman, has submitted candidacy papers to the city clerk's office to run in the April election.
He has served on the council since 2006.
With Ewerdt's decision to seek a second term, all but one of the 10 races has at least one candidate. There have been no candidates so far for the 8th District position occupied by Robert Dennik. He has filed noncandicacy paperwork signaling his intention to step down at the end of this term.
Wauwatosa residents who are interested in running for city office have until 5 p.m. Jan. 5 to submit paperwork to the clerk's office.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (3)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?