Another incumbent has decided to seek re-election to the Wauwatosa Common Council.
Brian Ewerdt, 6th District alderman, has submitted candidacy papers to the city clerk's office to run in the April election.
He has served on the council since 2006.
With Ewerdt's decision to seek a second term, all but one of the 10 races has at least one candidate. There have been no candidates so far for the 8th District position occupied by Robert Dennik. He has filed noncandicacy paperwork signaling his intention to step down at the end of this term.
Wauwatosa residents who are interested in running for city office have until 5 p.m. Jan. 5 to submit paperwork to the clerk's office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director