Wauwatosa residents who want seasonal or swine flu shots will have opportunity during three upcoming vaccine clinics at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
The Health Department will give free vaccines to protect the H1N1 virus, also known as the swine flu, from 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
As for seasonal flu vaccines, those will be given from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Thursday. The flu vaccine costs $35 for adults. But it will be offered free for kids ages 6 months through 18 years while supplies last.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa students hit same average ACT score as last year
- Wauwatosa health department addresses residents' 'excessive' drinking
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest; Aug. 21
- News and Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Construction underway on Hart Park Pavilion
- Wauwatosa pastor defends political speech in federal court case
- Band Blast Off gives beginner musicians a boost
- Terminated Wauwatosa firefighters still fighting for disability benefits
- Ask Now: What's happening with three businesses on North Avenue?
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words