Wauwatosa residents who want seasonal or swine flu shots will have opportunity during three upcoming vaccine clinics at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
The Health Department will give free vaccines to protect the H1N1 virus, also known as the swine flu, from 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
As for seasonal flu vaccines, those will be given from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Thursday. The flu vaccine costs $35 for adults. But it will be offered free for kids ages 6 months through 18 years while supplies last.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Athleta coming to Mayfair
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves