Wauwatosa residents who want seasonal or swine flu shots will have opportunity during three upcoming vaccine clinics at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
The Health Department will give free vaccines to protect the H1N1 virus, also known as the swine flu, from 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
As for seasonal flu vaccines, those will be given from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Thursday. The flu vaccine costs $35 for adults. But it will be offered free for kids ages 6 months through 18 years while supplies last.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa