Wauwatosa residents who want seasonal or swine flu shots will have opportunity during three upcoming vaccine clinics at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
The Health Department will give free vaccines to protect the H1N1 virus, also known as the swine flu, from 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
As for seasonal flu vaccines, those will be given from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Thursday. The flu vaccine costs $35 for adults. But it will be offered free for kids ages 6 months through 18 years while supplies last.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School