Wauwatosa residents who want seasonal or swine flu shots will have opportunity during three upcoming vaccine clinics at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
The Health Department will give free vaccines to protect the H1N1 virus, also known as the swine flu, from 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
As for seasonal flu vaccines, those will be given from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Thursday. The flu vaccine costs $35 for adults. But it will be offered free for kids ages 6 months through 18 years while supplies last.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zoo Interchange ramp closing March 26-April 2
- Wauwatiki plans to bring Caribbean cuisine, cocktails to East Tosa
- Student writing contest entries due today
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern