A Wauwatosa man was robbed of $4 at his home in the 3300 block of North 107th Street about 8:50 p.m. Nov. 30.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
When the victim arrived home at 8:52 p.m., he saw a vehicle at the end of his driveway that had been following him. Two men armed with guns and wearing masks started running toward him. He attempted to close the garage door, but one of the men entered and pointed a gun close to his face. He thought the two wanted to steal his car, so he held up the keys and said, "Take it." He then dropped the keys on the floor.
The second robber then entered the garage and said, "Give me the money" several times.
One of the robbers reached into the man's front pocket and pulled out four dollar bills saying "Your going to get killed over this?" They took the money and ran back to their vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (2)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?
- Annual '10 Days in Tosa' promises dining steals, good eats
- In Brief: Sept. 3
- Wauwatosa students get a taste of Germany through trip abroad