A Wauwatosa man was robbed of $4 at his home in the 3300 block of North 107th Street about 8:50 p.m. Nov. 30.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
When the victim arrived home at 8:52 p.m., he saw a vehicle at the end of his driveway that had been following him. Two men armed with guns and wearing masks started running toward him. He attempted to close the garage door, but one of the men entered and pointed a gun close to his face. He thought the two wanted to steal his car, so he held up the keys and said, "Take it." He then dropped the keys on the floor.
The second robber then entered the garage and said, "Give me the money" several times.
One of the robbers reached into the man's front pocket and pulled out four dollar bills saying "Your going to get killed over this?" They took the money and ran back to their vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Suburban Woman's Club of Wauwatosa awards scholarships to teachers
- Seniors now eligible for free Milwaukee County bus passes
- MMSD bringing Schoonmaker creek above ground near river in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 16
- Mara is new DBA director of public relations
- In Brief: April 16
- Choice school looks to occupy Wauwatosa building that housed Pius (9)
- Wauwatosa woman accused of falsely claiming ex-husband's death to receive benefits
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: April 16
- Wauwatosa dry cleaner seeks permission to use former City Market building