A Wauwatosa man was robbed of $4 at his home in the 3300 block of North 107th Street about 8:50 p.m. Nov. 30.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
When the victim arrived home at 8:52 p.m., he saw a vehicle at the end of his driveway that had been following him. Two men armed with guns and wearing masks started running toward him. He attempted to close the garage door, but one of the men entered and pointed a gun close to his face. He thought the two wanted to steal his car, so he held up the keys and said, "Take it." He then dropped the keys on the floor.
The second robber then entered the garage and said, "Give me the money" several times.
One of the robbers reached into the man's front pocket and pulled out four dollar bills saying "Your going to get killed over this?" They took the money and ran back to their vehicle.
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 4