Wauwatosa Health Department has canceled tomorrow's seasonal flu clinic due to the winter snowstorm expected to hit the Milwaukee area over the next 36 hours.
"We'd prefer to err on safety of the public," city Health Officer Nancy Kreuser said, adding "The seasonal flu clinic will be rescheduled and announced in the near future."
The H1N1 vaccination clinic set for today also was canceled. People who were planning to attend are encouraged to come to City Hall for clinics from 3 to 6 p.m. Dec. 15 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94