Wauwatosa Health Department has canceled tomorrow's seasonal flu clinic due to the winter snowstorm expected to hit the Milwaukee area over the next 36 hours.
"We'd prefer to err on safety of the public," city Health Officer Nancy Kreuser said, adding "The seasonal flu clinic will be rescheduled and announced in the near future."
The H1N1 vaccination clinic set for today also was canceled. People who were planning to attend are encouraged to come to City Hall for clinics from 3 to 6 p.m. Dec. 15 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Malt Shoppe opens Friday in Wauwatosa
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why don't public and parochial schools have the same schedules?