Wauwatosa Health Department has canceled tomorrow's seasonal flu clinic due to the winter snowstorm expected to hit the Milwaukee area over the next 36 hours.
"We'd prefer to err on safety of the public," city Health Officer Nancy Kreuser said, adding "The seasonal flu clinic will be rescheduled and announced in the near future."
The H1N1 vaccination clinic set for today also was canceled. People who were planning to attend are encouraged to come to City Hall for clinics from 3 to 6 p.m. Dec. 15 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director