Wauwatosa Health Department has canceled tomorrow's seasonal flu clinic due to the winter snowstorm expected to hit the Milwaukee area over the next 36 hours.
"We'd prefer to err on safety of the public," city Health Officer Nancy Kreuser said, adding "The seasonal flu clinic will be rescheduled and announced in the near future."
The H1N1 vaccination clinic set for today also was canceled. People who were planning to attend are encouraged to come to City Hall for clinics from 3 to 6 p.m. Dec. 15 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa development for Mayfair Road comes back in modified form
- Wauwatosa's Hoppe Tree Service reuses diseased, dying trees in new Urban Wood Lab
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Fire Chief pulls support from TosaFest fundraiser after firefighters run ad 'embarrassing' city
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum