Wauwatosa Health Department has canceled tomorrow's seasonal flu clinic due to the winter snowstorm expected to hit the Milwaukee area over the next 36 hours.
"We'd prefer to err on safety of the public," city Health Officer Nancy Kreuser said, adding "The seasonal flu clinic will be rescheduled and announced in the near future."
The H1N1 vaccination clinic set for today also was canceled. People who were planning to attend are encouraged to come to City Hall for clinics from 3 to 6 p.m. Dec. 15 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa