Wauwatosa School Board member Philip Kroner said he will seek re-election to his at-large seat during the spring election.
Kroner's announcement means incumbents will run for all three of the School Board seats up for election April 6. Board members Michael Meier, who holds Seat 2, and Anne Fee, who holds Seat 3, have previously said they hope to renew their seats. Kroner holds Seat 1.
If more than two candidates file for any one seat, a primary election will be held Feb. 16 to narrow the pool of candidates.
All seven of Wauwatosa's School Board seats are citywide, and not assigned to a specific area of the district. District residents vote for all three seats, regardless of where they live.
Board members serve three-year terms without monetary compensation.
Residents interested in candidacy can obtain election forms electronically from the state's Government Accountability Board Web site at elections.state.wi.us or at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Remember the fallen; voting in schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 15 - 21
- Wauwatosa School Notes: May 26
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: May 26
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 26
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 30
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 26
- Video: Reporter takes us along the 2016 Run Tosa Run
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee