H1N1 vaccination clinic to be held Monday
Any Wauwatosa residents who want to be vaccinated against the H1N1 virus, also known as swine flu, can attend a clinic from 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall. The Wauwatosa Health Department has lifted restrictions and opened its clinics to the general population.
Assuming the city continues to receive vaccine shipments, clinics also will be held from 3 to 6 p.m. Dec. 15 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
Since late October, the Health Department has given 2,500 H1N1 vaccines.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 10
- J. Crew Mercantile to open store at The Mayfair Collection (1)
- Art gallery featuring work of at-risk youth opens in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 3
- Wednesday house fire causes $100,000 in damage to Tosa home
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 30
- In Brief: July 30
- Streetscape project moves to Tosa's Common Council (2)
- Wauwatosa woman believed to be oldest in state
- A Wauwatosa artist's unique work will be on display at the Firefly Art Fair