H1N1 vaccination clinic to be held Monday
Any Wauwatosa residents who want to be vaccinated against the H1N1 virus, also known as swine flu, can attend a clinic from 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall. The Wauwatosa Health Department has lifted restrictions and opened its clinics to the general population.
Assuming the city continues to receive vaccine shipments, clinics also will be held from 3 to 6 p.m. Dec. 15 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
Since late October, the Health Department has given 2,500 H1N1 vaccines.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety