H1N1 vaccination clinic to be held Monday
Any Wauwatosa residents who want to be vaccinated against the H1N1 virus, also known as swine flu, can attend a clinic from 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall. The Wauwatosa Health Department has lifted restrictions and opened its clinics to the general population.
Assuming the city continues to receive vaccine shipments, clinics also will be held from 3 to 6 p.m. Dec. 15 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
Since late October, the Health Department has given 2,500 H1N1 vaccines.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (8)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes