H1N1 vaccination clinic to be held Monday
Any Wauwatosa residents who want to be vaccinated against the H1N1 virus, also known as swine flu, can attend a clinic from 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall. The Wauwatosa Health Department has lifted restrictions and opened its clinics to the general population.
Assuming the city continues to receive vaccine shipments, clinics also will be held from 3 to 6 p.m. Dec. 15 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 21.
Since late October, the Health Department has given 2,500 H1N1 vaccines.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- In brief: July 24, 2014
- Numbers peak for Wauwatosa summer school enrollment, programs