A 49-year-old Milwaukee man accused of stealing more than 50 cans of baby formula from a Wauwatosa grocery store over a three-day period has been charged with repeat offender retail theft.
According to Wauwatosa police:
Kenneth Frazier was arrested while carrying 12 cans of baby formula, valued at $168, in his sweatshirt about 6 p.m. Nov. 23 at the Pick 'n Save on State Street.
He told officers he takes items from area grocery stores and sells them to men he meets in Milwaukee. In addition to formula, he told police he also steals and then sells razor blades and over-the-counter medications.Frazier had been in the store that morning and noticed the supply of formula was low, so he asked an employee to restock the shelves. He left the store with nine cans and five packs of razor blade refills.
He also is accused of stealing formula from the same store on Nov. 20 and 21.
Frazier has been convicted of retail theft eight times in the past 2½ years.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (12)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes