A 49-year-old Milwaukee man accused of stealing more than 50 cans of baby formula from a Wauwatosa grocery store over a three-day period has been charged with repeat offender retail theft.
According to Wauwatosa police:
Kenneth Frazier was arrested while carrying 12 cans of baby formula, valued at $168, in his sweatshirt about 6 p.m. Nov. 23 at the Pick 'n Save on State Street.
He told officers he takes items from area grocery stores and sells them to men he meets in Milwaukee. In addition to formula, he told police he also steals and then sells razor blades and over-the-counter medications.Frazier had been in the store that morning and noticed the supply of formula was low, so he asked an employee to restock the shelves. He left the store with nine cans and five packs of razor blade refills.
He also is accused of stealing formula from the same store on Nov. 20 and 21.
Frazier has been convicted of retail theft eight times in the past 2½ years.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (2)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?