A 49-year-old Milwaukee man accused of stealing more than 50 cans of baby formula from a Wauwatosa grocery store over a three-day period has been charged with repeat offender retail theft.
According to Wauwatosa police:
Kenneth Frazier was arrested while carrying 12 cans of baby formula, valued at $168, in his sweatshirt about 6 p.m. Nov. 23 at the Pick 'n Save on State Street.
He told officers he takes items from area grocery stores and sells them to men he meets in Milwaukee. In addition to formula, he told police he also steals and then sells razor blades and over-the-counter medications.Frazier had been in the store that morning and noticed the supply of formula was low, so he asked an employee to restock the shelves. He left the store with nine cans and five packs of razor blade refills.
He also is accused of stealing formula from the same store on Nov. 20 and 21.
Frazier has been convicted of retail theft eight times in the past 2½ years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Casey loses vice presidency, Randall retains presidency on Wauwatosa School Board (1)
- Battle begins against lake-killing stonewort in Little Muskego Lake
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 7
- Wauwatosa alderman proposes cutting four seats on Common Council
- Wauwatosa's Lady in Red reopens as Nikki's Boutique after remodel
- 'Tarzan' takes flight at Wauwatosa East
- Tosa Recreation Dept. to hold textile recycling event
- Exactly 175 years ago, Wauwatosa became a town (3)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 30
- Milwaukee teens charged for armed robbery in Mayfair bathroom