A woman was robbed at gunpoint while walking in her apartment complex parking lot Friday.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
As the woman got out of her car in the 4300 block of North 94th Street, she saw a man running toward her. He reached into his pocket, pulled out a gun and said, "Give me everything you have."
He took cash and grabbed the cell phone off her waistband before running away.
Milwaukee police are investigating whether this incident is related to another armed robbery that occurred a few blocks away on 92nd Street.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director
- In Our Schools: April 24
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority