Two kids were arrested for armed robbery after they allegedly left George Webb without paying for their meal and then threatened the waitress when she tried to collect payment.
According to the Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Siblings - a 14-year-old girl and an 11-year-old boy - from Milwaukee ate breakfast at George Webb on State Street at 11:45 a.m. Saturday. When they walked out of the restaurant without paying, a waitress followed them across the street and said they needed to pay their $15 bill.
The waitress said the boy pulled a knife out of his jacket and said, "I will kill you! I will stab you!"
Then the girl threatened to punch her.
The kids were stopped a few blocks away, and told officers they planned to return to the restaurant to speak to the manager about not having money to pay.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why don't public and parochial schools have the same schedules?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 23
- In Our Schools: Oct. 23
- Biz Buzz: Corner Bakery, T.J. Maxx, Pizza Man, Camp Bar Tosa, Hue Vietnamese Restaurant
- Business Notes: Oct. 23
- DEA says four Wauwatosa pharmacies used in prescription fraud ring
- T.J. Maxx opening Oct. 30 in Wauwatosa
- Business Spotlight: Designing, contracting go hand in hand for French Country Pine