After indulging in a Thanksgiving feast, Wauwatosa residents can spend the rest of the holiday weekend burning off some calories at the Hart Park ice rink, which will be open for public skating from 1 to 3 p.m. Nov. 27 and 1 to 4 p.m. Nov. 28 and 29.
The ice rink inside the Muellner Building, 7300 Chestnut St., is opened to the community each year during the holiday season. The rink is usually used for curling competitions.
For those who live in Wauwatosa, admission is $2 for adults and free for children. Have family visiting from out of town? They would pay $4 for adults and $2 for kids.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chili'n on the Ave. is Saturday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 11
- Chinese students seek brighter futures in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: How to stop medical center employees from smoking on nearby streets
- Developers want city help for Wauwatosa housing project on Underwood Ave.
- Wauwatosa's 10 Days in Tosa is in full swing
- Wauwatosa Plan Commission votes against e-cigarette store
- In retirement, Wauwatosans revive Shakespeare plays
- Wauwatosa's Rosebud upholds close-knit community after 83 years
- Self-publishing encouraged at Wauwatosa library panel discussion