After indulging in a Thanksgiving feast, Wauwatosa residents can spend the rest of the holiday weekend burning off some calories at the Hart Park ice rink, which will be open for public skating from 1 to 3 p.m. Nov. 27 and 1 to 4 p.m. Nov. 28 and 29.
The ice rink inside the Muellner Building, 7300 Chestnut St., is opened to the community each year during the holiday season. The rink is usually used for curling competitions.
For those who live in Wauwatosa, admission is $2 for adults and free for children. Have family visiting from out of town? They would pay $4 for adults and $2 for kids.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 10
- J. Crew Mercantile to open store at The Mayfair Collection (1)
- Art gallery featuring work of at-risk youth opens in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 3
- Wednesday house fire causes $100,000 in damage to Tosa home
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 30
- In Brief: July 30
- Streetscape project moves to Tosa's Common Council (2)
- Wauwatosa woman believed to be oldest in state
- A Wauwatosa artist's unique work will be on display at the Firefly Art Fair