After indulging in a Thanksgiving feast, Wauwatosa residents can spend the rest of the holiday weekend burning off some calories at the Hart Park ice rink, which will be open for public skating from 1 to 3 p.m. Nov. 27 and 1 to 4 p.m. Nov. 28 and 29.
The ice rink inside the Muellner Building, 7300 Chestnut St., is opened to the community each year during the holiday season. The rink is usually used for curling competitions.
For those who live in Wauwatosa, admission is $2 for adults and free for children. Have family visiting from out of town? They would pay $4 for adults and $2 for kids.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why don't public and parochial schools have the same schedules?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 23
- In Our Schools: Oct. 23
- Biz Buzz: Corner Bakery, T.J. Maxx, Pizza Man, Camp Bar Tosa, Hue Vietnamese Restaurant
- Business Notes: Oct. 23
- DEA says four Wauwatosa pharmacies used in prescription fraud ring
- T.J. Maxx opening Oct. 30 in Wauwatosa
- Business Spotlight: Designing, contracting go hand in hand for French Country Pine