After indulging in a Thanksgiving feast, Wauwatosa residents can spend the rest of the holiday weekend burning off some calories at the Hart Park ice rink, which will be open for public skating from 1 to 3 p.m. Nov. 27 and 1 to 4 p.m. Nov. 28 and 29.
The ice rink inside the Muellner Building, 7300 Chestnut St., is opened to the community each year during the holiday season. The rink is usually used for curling competitions.
For those who live in Wauwatosa, admission is $2 for adults and free for children. Have family visiting from out of town? They would pay $4 for adults and $2 for kids.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leff's Lucky Town in Wauwatosa considers kitchen expansion (1)
- Walker plans to file for president today
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (3)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27 (1)
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting