After indulging in a Thanksgiving feast, Wauwatosa residents can spend the rest of the holiday weekend burning off some calories at the Hart Park ice rink, which will be open for public skating from 1 to 3 p.m. Nov. 27 and 1 to 4 p.m. Nov. 28 and 29.
The ice rink inside the Muellner Building, 7300 Chestnut St., is opened to the community each year during the holiday season. The rink is usually used for curling competitions.
For those who live in Wauwatosa, admission is $2 for adults and free for children. Have family visiting from out of town? They would pay $4 for adults and $2 for kids.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event