After indulging in a Thanksgiving feast, Wauwatosa residents can spend the rest of the holiday weekend burning off some calories at the Hart Park ice rink, which will be open for public skating from 1 to 3 p.m. Nov. 27 and 1 to 4 p.m. Nov. 28 and 29.
The ice rink inside the Muellner Building, 7300 Chestnut St., is opened to the community each year during the holiday season. The rink is usually used for curling competitions.
For those who live in Wauwatosa, admission is $2 for adults and free for children. Have family visiting from out of town? They would pay $4 for adults and $2 for kids.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School