Neighbors, teachers and parents can share their opinions on traffic safety around Washington Elementary School by filling out a short online survey.
Alderwoman Linda Nikcevich is working with the Pabst Park Neighborhood and school representatives to improve traffic flow and safety issues at the school on 67th Street and Garfield Avenue.
She is asking people to respond to the survey questions through Sunday. Results will be analyzed and a neighborhood meeting is scheduled for to talk about traffic safety issues.
To take the survey, visit pabstpark.org.
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall
- Our newspaper website is changing
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 28
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)