Neighbors, teachers and parents can share their opinions on traffic safety around Washington Elementary School by filling out a short online survey.
Alderwoman Linda Nikcevich is working with the Pabst Park Neighborhood and school representatives to improve traffic flow and safety issues at the school on 67th Street and Garfield Avenue.
She is asking people to respond to the survey questions through Sunday. Results will be analyzed and a neighborhood meeting is scheduled for to talk about traffic safety issues.
To take the survey, visit pabstpark.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade