Neighbors, teachers and parents can share their opinions on traffic safety around Washington Elementary School by filling out a short online survey.
Alderwoman Linda Nikcevich is working with the Pabst Park Neighborhood and school representatives to improve traffic flow and safety issues at the school on 67th Street and Garfield Avenue.
She is asking people to respond to the survey questions through Sunday. Results will be analyzed and a neighborhood meeting is scheduled for to talk about traffic safety issues.
To take the survey, visit pabstpark.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop
- Large crowd in Wauwatosa gymnasium discusses coyote attacks, seeks answers (2)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 12
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Oct. 8