Neighbors, teachers and parents can share their opinions on traffic safety around Washington Elementary School by filling out a short online survey.
Alderwoman Linda Nikcevich is working with the Pabst Park Neighborhood and school representatives to improve traffic flow and safety issues at the school on 67th Street and Garfield Avenue.
She is asking people to respond to the survey questions through Sunday. Results will be analyzed and a neighborhood meeting is scheduled for to talk about traffic safety issues.
To take the survey, visit pabstpark.org.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (2)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?