Neighbors, teachers and parents can share their opinions on traffic safety around Washington Elementary School by filling out a short online survey.
Alderwoman Linda Nikcevich is working with the Pabst Park Neighborhood and school representatives to improve traffic flow and safety issues at the school on 67th Street and Garfield Avenue.
She is asking people to respond to the survey questions through Sunday. Results will be analyzed and a neighborhood meeting is scheduled for to talk about traffic safety issues.
To take the survey, visit pabstpark.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Anthony Nash of Wauwatosa East wins EFW T-shirt design contest
- Tosa Skatepark seeks graphic designer for firefly image
- Wauwatosa high schoolers will each receive personal Chromebook next year, according to plan
- Menomonee River Parkway temporarily closed for excavation
- Carhartt coming to Wauwatosa's Mayfair Collection
- Wauwatosa News IQ: March 5
- Chinese Lunar New Year celebration at Mayfair Sunday
- Police to warn against impaired driving on St. Patrick's Day
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015