A threat against Wauwatosa West High School's principal was written in a boys bathroom stall last week.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The words "I'll kill Luebke" were written in black marker. A student, who saw the message while getting ready for gym class, immediately alerted school staff. Principal Patricia Luebke told officers she had not received any other recent threats and did not have any suspects in mind.
The stall door was removed and taken to the Police Department for processing before it was cleaned and returned to the school.
Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers has printed up posters encouraging students to provide any information that could lead to an arrest in this incident. To reach Crime Stoppers, call (414) 771-8672.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Suburban Woman's Club of Wauwatosa awards scholarships to teachers
- Seniors now eligible for free Milwaukee County bus passes
- MMSD bringing Schoonmaker creek above ground near river in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 16
- Mara is new DBA director of public relations
- In Brief: April 16
- Choice school looks to occupy Wauwatosa building that housed Pius (7)
- Wauwatosa woman accused of falsely claiming ex-husband's death to receive benefits
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: April 16
- Wauwatosa dry cleaner seeks permission to use former City Market building