A threat against Wauwatosa West High School's principal was written in a boys bathroom stall last week.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The words "I'll kill Luebke" were written in black marker. A student, who saw the message while getting ready for gym class, immediately alerted school staff. Principal Patricia Luebke told officers she had not received any other recent threats and did not have any suspects in mind.
The stall door was removed and taken to the Police Department for processing before it was cleaned and returned to the school.
Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers has printed up posters encouraging students to provide any information that could lead to an arrest in this incident. To reach Crime Stoppers, call (414) 771-8672.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa elementary schools 'rich' with world language study
- Carmelite Home for Boys in Wauwatosa makes lasting impressions on local boys' lives
- Wauwatosa City Administrator Archambo gives an update on city's strategic plan
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality