A threat against Wauwatosa West High School's principal was written in a boys bathroom stall last week.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The words "I'll kill Luebke" were written in black marker. A student, who saw the message while getting ready for gym class, immediately alerted school staff. Principal Patricia Luebke told officers she had not received any other recent threats and did not have any suspects in mind.
The stall door was removed and taken to the Police Department for processing before it was cleaned and returned to the school.
Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers has printed up posters encouraging students to provide any information that could lead to an arrest in this incident. To reach Crime Stoppers, call (414) 771-8672.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School