A threat against Wauwatosa West High School's principal was written in a boys bathroom stall last week.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The words "I'll kill Luebke" were written in black marker. A student, who saw the message while getting ready for gym class, immediately alerted school staff. Principal Patricia Luebke told officers she had not received any other recent threats and did not have any suspects in mind.
The stall door was removed and taken to the Police Department for processing before it was cleaned and returned to the school.
Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers has printed up posters encouraging students to provide any information that could lead to an arrest in this incident. To reach Crime Stoppers, call (414) 771-8672.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa students hit same average ACT score as last year
- Wauwatosa health department addresses residents' 'excessive' drinking
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest; Aug. 21
- News and Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Construction underway on Hart Park Pavilion
- Wauwatosa pastor defends political speech in federal court case
- Band Blast Off gives beginner musicians a boost
- Terminated Wauwatosa firefighters still fighting for disability benefits
- Ask Now: What's happening with three businesses on North Avenue?
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words