A threat against Wauwatosa West High School's principal was written in a boys bathroom stall last week.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The words "I'll kill Luebke" were written in black marker. A student, who saw the message while getting ready for gym class, immediately alerted school staff. Principal Patricia Luebke told officers she had not received any other recent threats and did not have any suspects in mind.
The stall door was removed and taken to the Police Department for processing before it was cleaned and returned to the school.
Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers has printed up posters encouraging students to provide any information that could lead to an arrest in this incident. To reach Crime Stoppers, call (414) 771-8672.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa