Today's TMJ4 is reporting that Wauwatosa police have cited an elderly woman after she allegedly told a post office clerk that she had a bomb.
The woman, 82, was upset with what she perceived to be the clerk's rude attitude Wednesday, and told her, "Just go ahead and mail my bomb, will you?"
The bomb squad was called to the post office, and it was determined that there was no bomb.
For more on this story, visit Today's TMJ4 Web site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event