Today's TMJ4 is reporting that Wauwatosa police have cited an elderly woman after she allegedly told a post office clerk that she had a bomb.
The woman, 82, was upset with what she perceived to be the clerk's rude attitude Wednesday, and told her, "Just go ahead and mail my bomb, will you?"
The bomb squad was called to the post office, and it was determined that there was no bomb.
For more on this story, visit Today's TMJ4 Web site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why don't public and parochial schools have the same schedules?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 23