Today's TMJ4 is reporting that Wauwatosa police have cited an elderly woman after she allegedly told a post office clerk that she had a bomb.
The woman, 82, was upset with what she perceived to be the clerk's rude attitude Wednesday, and told her, "Just go ahead and mail my bomb, will you?"
The bomb squad was called to the post office, and it was determined that there was no bomb.
For more on this story, visit Today's TMJ4 Web site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West student fights through cerebral palsy to earn black belt
- Local pets receive blessing at Tosa Methodist church
- City committee approves TIF terms for Mayfair Road apartments
- Innovation Campus in Wauwatosa draws interest from universities
- Phase 2 Skateshop opens on State Street in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 2
- East Tosa BID plan rejected
- Man killed in rollover crash on Highway 45 in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Oct. 2