Today's TMJ4 is reporting that Wauwatosa police have cited an elderly woman after she allegedly told a post office clerk that she had a bomb.
The woman, 82, was upset with what she perceived to be the clerk's rude attitude Wednesday, and told her, "Just go ahead and mail my bomb, will you?"
The bomb squad was called to the post office, and it was determined that there was no bomb.
For more on this story, visit Today's TMJ4 Web site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mayfair holds back-to-school style event
- Police: stealing vehicles to 'joy ride' is new trend among criminals
- Medical College of Wisconsin construction begins Aug. 3
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: July 23, 2015 issue
- Therapy program's art gallery opening is this weekend
- News & Notes: July 23, 2015 issue
- Meet new Wauwatosa Now reporter Rachel Minske during live broadcast Friday
- TIF terms for State Street Station project in Wauwatosa wins city approval
- Skatepark in Wauwatosa wins bid approval after years of fundraising (3)
- The Landing at Hoyt Park has become destination for local musicians