If you drove by or stopped by City Hall this afternoon, you may have noticed quite a crowd as hundreds of people showed up to receive vaccinations for the H1N1 flu, also known as swine flu.
Long lines wrapped around City Hall as some people arrived hours before the start of the 2:30 p.m. clinic.
NOW photographer Peter Zuzga was there - and has some nice shots in this photo gallery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Mayfair parking structure to open tonight
- The Malt Shoppe opens Friday in Wauwatosa
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal (1)
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands