If you drove by or stopped by City Hall this afternoon, you may have noticed quite a crowd as hundreds of people showed up to receive vaccinations for the H1N1 flu, also known as swine flu.
Long lines wrapped around City Hall as some people arrived hours before the start of the 2:30 p.m. clinic.
NOW photographer Peter Zuzga was there - and has some nice shots in this photo gallery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director