A Waukesha man was arrested for his fifth drunken-driving offense after an officer saw his vehicle driving erratically in the 2300 block of North 82nd Street Saturday night.
The 32-year-old driver initially gave fake identification, but a background check showed he was on parole and violating the court-ordered prohibited alcohol restriction of 0.02, according to a Wauwatosa police report. A box of wine was found in the backseat.
His blood-alcohol content was 0.15.
He was also arrested for driving after his license had been revoked.
He was taken to Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility. Charges have not yet been filed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power restored to Eisenhower after classes canceled
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30