A Waukesha man was arrested for his fifth drunken-driving offense after an officer saw his vehicle driving erratically in the 2300 block of North 82nd Street Saturday night.
The 32-year-old driver initially gave fake identification, but a background check showed he was on parole and violating the court-ordered prohibited alcohol restriction of 0.02, according to a Wauwatosa police report. A box of wine was found in the backseat.
His blood-alcohol content was 0.15.
He was also arrested for driving after his license had been revoked.
He was taken to Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility. Charges have not yet been filed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Eisenhower resale seeks sellers
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Is it Blue Mound or Bluemound?
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Feb. 4
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Feb. 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 8
- Video: Wauwatosa man makes 'miracle' recovery after dying for 8 minutes (2)
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Council mistaken in not funding Center Street Park
- Wauwatosa officials could soon participate in meetings via computer
- Work at State Street Station in Wauwatosa has neighbors rattled (5)
- Wauwatosa students win dozens of awards from Alliance for Young Artists & Writers