A Waukesha man was arrested for his fifth drunken-driving offense after an officer saw his vehicle driving erratically in the 2300 block of North 82nd Street Saturday night.
The 32-year-old driver initially gave fake identification, but a background check showed he was on parole and violating the court-ordered prohibited alcohol restriction of 0.02, according to a Wauwatosa police report. A box of wine was found in the backseat.
His blood-alcohol content was 0.15.
He was also arrested for driving after his license had been revoked.
He was taken to Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility. Charges have not yet been filed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West student fights through cerebral palsy to black belt
- City committee approves TIF terms for Mayfair Road apartments
- Local pets receive blessing at Tosa Methodist church
- Innovation Campus in Wauwatosa draws interest from universities
- Phase 2 Skateshop opens on State Street in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 2
- East Tosa BID rejected
- Man killed in rollover crash on southbound 45
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Oct. 2