A Waukesha man was arrested for his fifth drunken-driving offense after an officer saw his vehicle driving erratically in the 2300 block of North 82nd Street Saturday night.
The 32-year-old driver initially gave fake identification, but a background check showed he was on parole and violating the court-ordered prohibited alcohol restriction of 0.02, according to a Wauwatosa police report. A box of wine was found in the backseat.
His blood-alcohol content was 0.15.
He was also arrested for driving after his license had been revoked.
He was taken to Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility. Charges have not yet been filed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16 (1)
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road
- Wauwatosa approves conceptual design for pocket park on North Avenue (8)
- Wauwatosa School Board approves raises for teachers, administrators and staff
- Tosa Tonight releases lineup for summer concert series