A Waukesha man was arrested for his fifth drunken-driving offense after an officer saw his vehicle driving erratically in the 2300 block of North 82nd Street Saturday night.
The 32-year-old driver initially gave fake identification, but a background check showed he was on parole and violating the court-ordered prohibited alcohol restriction of 0.02, according to a Wauwatosa police report. A box of wine was found in the backseat.
His blood-alcohol content was 0.15.
He was also arrested for driving after his license had been revoked.
He was taken to Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility. Charges have not yet been filed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa's Firefly Art Fair a natural landscape of beauty
- Residents invited to help design Wauwatosa skatepark
- Accordionist wows folk dancing club with range of international music
- Business Notes: July 31
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014