A proposal to put a deli with arcade games and beer and wine sales next to Jo Jo's Martini Lounge on Mayfair Road was again put on hold for a month, this time because the applicant did not show up to a Plan Commission meeting.
In September, the Plan Commission directed Joseph Fugarino to return and submit plans detailing the layout of the kitchen, seating and arcade games within the confines of the 1,300-square-foot space so they could be considered at Monday's meeting.
The Community Development Department has not received plans, and Fugarino did not attend the meeting.
Commissioners voted to hold over of the discussion until next month without prejudice because he has been a longtime member of Wauwatosa's business community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power restored to Eisenhower after classes canceled
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30