A proposal to put a deli with arcade games and beer and wine sales next to Jo Jo's Martini Lounge on Mayfair Road was again put on hold for a month, this time because the applicant did not show up to a Plan Commission meeting.
In September, the Plan Commission directed Joseph Fugarino to return and submit plans detailing the layout of the kitchen, seating and arcade games within the confines of the 1,300-square-foot space so they could be considered at Monday's meeting.
The Community Development Department has not received plans, and Fugarino did not attend the meeting.
Commissioners voted to hold over of the discussion until next month without prejudice because he has been a longtime member of Wauwatosa's business community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village streetscape project passes through Tosa's Common Council
- Meijer opens in Wauwatosa, draws overnight campers in parking lot
- Wauwatosa Relay for Life's fundraising, participation double from last year
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: From a personal quest to a rug store in Tosa
- Meijer to open in Wauwatosa Tuesday
- Fire crews battle flames at Sherwin-Williams paint store (1)
- Wauwatosa police search for armed bank robbery suspect
- Tosa letters to the editor: Destination Imagination
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 6
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 6