A proposal to put a deli with arcade games and beer and wine sales next to Jo Jo's Martini Lounge on Mayfair Road was again put on hold for a month, this time because the applicant did not show up to a Plan Commission meeting.
In September, the Plan Commission directed Joseph Fugarino to return and submit plans detailing the layout of the kitchen, seating and arcade games within the confines of the 1,300-square-foot space so they could be considered at Monday's meeting.
The Community Development Department has not received plans, and Fugarino did not attend the meeting.
Commissioners voted to hold over of the discussion until next month without prejudice because he has been a longtime member of Wauwatosa's business community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Malt Shoppe opens Friday in Wauwatosa
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why don't public and parochial schools have the same schedules?