A proposal to put a deli with arcade games and beer and wine sales next to Jo Jo's Martini Lounge on Mayfair Road was again put on hold for a month, this time because the applicant did not show up to a Plan Commission meeting.
In September, the Plan Commission directed Joseph Fugarino to return and submit plans detailing the layout of the kitchen, seating and arcade games within the confines of the 1,300-square-foot space so they could be considered at Monday's meeting.
The Community Development Department has not received plans, and Fugarino did not attend the meeting.
Commissioners voted to hold over of the discussion until next month without prejudice because he has been a longtime member of Wauwatosa's business community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa businesses step up to fund baseball fields at Center Street Park
- Mystery Photo Contest: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Police Report Jan. 31 - Feb. 6
- In Brief: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is being done about the smell coming from the Wauwatosa dump?
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 11
- Business Notes: Feb. 11
- Fat Tuesday: How Wauwatosa celebrated
- Wauwatosa George Webb employee tricked into giving away $1,000
- Tosa officers return to work following police-involved shooting