Emergency personnel are on the scene of a train-vehicle accident that occurred late afternoon at a railroad crossing near 70th and State streets.
Details are sketchy, but it appears a freight train collided with a sports utility vehicle or van.
WauwatosaNOW.com will have more information and photos as soon as they're available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program
- City's private/public agency dies quietly
- City Administrator Archambo gets 3-year deal that will take him to $150,000