Emergency personnel are on the scene of a train-vehicle accident that occurred late afternoon at a railroad crossing near 70th and State streets.
Details are sketchy, but it appears a freight train collided with a sports utility vehicle or van.
WauwatosaNOW.com will have more information and photos as soon as they're available.
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall
- Our newspaper website is changing
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 28
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)