We've just posted the latest video previews for this Friday's top football games.
NOW's Steven L. Tietz previews the North Shore Conference showdown between Whitefish Bay and Homestead. Whitefish Bay (5-1 overall, 4-0 conference) is hoping to end the Highlanders' 51-game conference winning streak. Homestead (6-0, 4-0) hasn't lost a conference game since 2002.
Woodland Conference foes Greendale and Whitnall enter their contest at Whitnall with identical 5-1 records, including 4-1 in the conference. NOW's David Cotey previews the contest between the two high-scoring offenses.
NOW's Tom "Sky" Skibosh previews a pair of Greater Metro games as Brookfield Central (4-2, 2-2) hosts powerful Marquette (6-0, 4-0). Central enters the game on the heels of a 9-7 loss at West Allis Hale last week. Meanwhile, Brookfield East (2-4, 0-4) hopes to spoil homecoming for Wauwatosa East (0-6, 0-4).
Also be sure to check out our Push For the Playoffs page to keep up to date on the football playoff race, vote on key match ups and talk with other football fans.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Large Wauwatosa oak tree cut down after storm damage
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (2)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?
- Annual '10 Days in Tosa' promises dining steals, good eats
- In Brief: Sept. 3