We've just posted the latest video previews for this Friday's top football games.
NOW's Steven L. Tietz previews the North Shore Conference showdown between Whitefish Bay and Homestead. Whitefish Bay (5-1 overall, 4-0 conference) is hoping to end the Highlanders' 51-game conference winning streak. Homestead (6-0, 4-0) hasn't lost a conference game since 2002.
Woodland Conference foes Greendale and Whitnall enter their contest at Whitnall with identical 5-1 records, including 4-1 in the conference. NOW's David Cotey previews the contest between the two high-scoring offenses.
NOW's Tom "Sky" Skibosh previews a pair of Greater Metro games as Brookfield Central (4-2, 2-2) hosts powerful Marquette (6-0, 4-0). Central enters the game on the heels of a 9-7 loss at West Allis Hale last week. Meanwhile, Brookfield East (2-4, 0-4) hopes to spoil homecoming for Wauwatosa East (0-6, 0-4).
Also be sure to check out our Push For the Playoffs page to keep up to date on the football playoff race, vote on key match ups and talk with other football fans.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West student fights through cerebral palsy to earn black belt
- Local pets receive blessing at Tosa Methodist church
- City committee approves TIF terms for Mayfair Road apartments
- Innovation Campus in Wauwatosa draws interest from universities
- Phase 2 Skateshop opens on State Street in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 2
- East Tosa BID plan rejected
- Man killed in rollover crash on Highway 45 in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Oct. 2