We've just posted the latest video previews for this Friday's top football games.
NOW's Steven L. Tietz previews the North Shore Conference showdown between Whitefish Bay and Homestead. Whitefish Bay (5-1 overall, 4-0 conference) is hoping to end the Highlanders' 51-game conference winning streak. Homestead (6-0, 4-0) hasn't lost a conference game since 2002.
Woodland Conference foes Greendale and Whitnall enter their contest at Whitnall with identical 5-1 records, including 4-1 in the conference. NOW's David Cotey previews the contest between the two high-scoring offenses.
NOW's Tom "Sky" Skibosh previews a pair of Greater Metro games as Brookfield Central (4-2, 2-2) hosts powerful Marquette (6-0, 4-0). Central enters the game on the heels of a 9-7 loss at West Allis Hale last week. Meanwhile, Brookfield East (2-4, 0-4) hopes to spoil homecoming for Wauwatosa East (0-6, 0-4).
Also be sure to check out our Push For the Playoffs page to keep up to date on the football playoff race, vote on key match ups and talk with other football fans.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94