Two Wauwatosa West High School students were arrested for disorderly conduct after a fight that moved from the learning center to the cafeteria about 7:50 a.m. Sept. 23.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 16-year-old Wauwatosa girl and 16-year-old Milwaukee boy were dating. They got into a fight in which the boy hit the girl twice, according to the girl. She said she tried to hit him, but missed.
The boy said his girlfriend was angry that he was wearing a necklace from another girl. He said they were yelling, and that he told her it was over.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Safe Routes to School in Wauwatosa continues to spread word
- Mayfair, Mayfair Collections in Wauwatosa seen as complements, not competitors
- Roosevelt Elementary students place in dance competition
- Memorial Day ceremony scheduled for Longfellow Middle School
- Ask NOW: When will the Menomonee River Parkway be repaved?
- In Our Schools: May 20
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings