Two Wauwatosa West High School students were arrested for disorderly conduct after a fight that moved from the learning center to the cafeteria about 7:50 a.m. Sept. 23.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 16-year-old Wauwatosa girl and 16-year-old Milwaukee boy were dating. They got into a fight in which the boy hit the girl twice, according to the girl. She said she tried to hit him, but missed.
The boy said his girlfriend was angry that he was wearing a necklace from another girl. He said they were yelling, and that he told her it was over.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94