Two Wauwatosa West High School students were arrested for disorderly conduct after a fight that moved from the learning center to the cafeteria about 7:50 a.m. Sept. 23.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 16-year-old Wauwatosa girl and 16-year-old Milwaukee boy were dating. They got into a fight in which the boy hit the girl twice, according to the girl. She said she tried to hit him, but missed.
The boy said his girlfriend was angry that he was wearing a necklace from another girl. He said they were yelling, and that he told her it was over.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa