Two Wauwatosa West High School students were arrested for disorderly conduct after a fight that moved from the learning center to the cafeteria about 7:50 a.m. Sept. 23.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 16-year-old Wauwatosa girl and 16-year-old Milwaukee boy were dating. They got into a fight in which the boy hit the girl twice, according to the girl. She said she tried to hit him, but missed.
The boy said his girlfriend was angry that he was wearing a necklace from another girl. He said they were yelling, and that he told her it was over.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 23-29
- 10 Days in Tosa offers map to participating restaurants
- Large Wauwatosa oak tree cut down after storm damage
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (2)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas (1)
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?