A 49-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for disorderly conduct while armed after an incident at the Close to Home Senior Living Center, 12231 W. Blue Mound Road, Saturday.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
About 7 a.m. Saturday, the woman, an employee of Close to Home, let a 21-year-old coworker into the building. She then began yelling at the 21-year-old for telling lies to their supervisors.
She became increasingly agitated, and threw a key chain in the woman’s face.
The 21-year-old responded by striking the older woman on the side of the head.
The two women began wrestling; the younger woman’s fingernails were broken and her nurse uniform was ripped.
After the fight was broken up, the 21-year-old was escorted outside by coworkers. The 49-year-old followed her outside with a knife she had retrieved from the kitchen and said “I’m gonna cut you (expletive).”
The 49-year-old’s employment at the center was terminated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director
- In Our Schools: April 24
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority