Eight windows were broken, causing $1,000 in damage and shattering glass in several classrooms, at Underwood Elementary School, 11132 W. Potter Road, on Saturday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A dog walker noticed the damage Sunday morning. Custodians found chunks of the Lannon stone that line the parking lot and shattered glass in the kindergarten and art rooms, and day care center.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director