Eight windows were broken, causing $1,000 in damage and shattering glass in several classrooms, at Underwood Elementary School, 11132 W. Potter Road, on Saturday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A dog walker noticed the damage Sunday morning. Custodians found chunks of the Lannon stone that line the parking lot and shattered glass in the kindergarten and art rooms, and day care center.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power restored to Eisenhower after classes canceled
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30