Eight windows were broken, causing $1,000 in damage and shattering glass in several classrooms, at Underwood Elementary School, 11132 W. Potter Road, on Saturday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A dog walker noticed the damage Sunday morning. Custodians found chunks of the Lannon stone that line the parking lot and shattered glass in the kindergarten and art rooms, and day care center.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DEA says four Wauwatosa pharmacies used in prescription fraud ring
- T.J. Maxx opening Oct. 30 in Wauwatosa
- Business Spotlight: Designing, contracting go hand in hand for French Country Pine
- Things to Do: Oct. 23
- 500 free winter emergency kits given away at Mayfair tomorrow
- Camp Bar Tosa opens Saturday
- Ask Now: Why are there concrete slabs on North Avenue?
- Early Learners' Class gets 2- and early 3-year-olds ready for school
- News and Notes: Oct. 16
- Wauwatosa considers extending North Avenue bikes lanes