The state is planning to improve Burleigh Street from Mayfair Road to Knoll Terrace in summer 2010, so a public information session will be held Sept. 29 to discuss project details.
Engineers from Wauwatosa, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation and consulting firm Short Elliott Hendrickson will be on hand from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave., to discuss the proposed resurfacing of Burleigh and the associated utility work.
This project will receive economic stimulus funding.
The meeting will be an informal opportunity for members of the public to review the project and exchange information with project representatives. Displays will be available for review and comment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer sizzle brings plenty of entertainment to Wauwatosa
- City needs to fund senior center if it has hopes of a future
- Eschweiler preservation saga not over yet in Wauwatosa
- Roosevelt Elementary students place in dance competition
- Police Report: May 23
- Fire department offers lessons on car seat safety
- $100 million in sewer costs loom over Wauwatosa
- Safe Routes to School in Wauwatosa continues to spread word
- Mayfair, Mayfair Collections in Wauwatosa seen as complements, not competitors