The state is planning to improve Burleigh Street from Mayfair Road to Knoll Terrace in summer 2010, so a public information session will be held Sept. 29 to discuss project details.
Engineers from Wauwatosa, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation and consulting firm Short Elliott Hendrickson will be on hand from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave., to discuss the proposed resurfacing of Burleigh and the associated utility work.
This project will receive economic stimulus funding.
The meeting will be an informal opportunity for members of the public to review the project and exchange information with project representatives. Displays will be available for review and comment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses
- Slinger man charged for posting nude Snapchat photo of Wauwatosa student (2)
- Wauwatosa entreprenuer crowdfunding ice cube dog treats (8)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- Wauwatosa fire chief addresses threat of oil tanker derailment (1)