The state is planning to improve Burleigh Street from Mayfair Road to Knoll Terrace in summer 2010, so a public information session will be held Sept. 29 to discuss project details.
Engineers from Wauwatosa, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation and consulting firm Short Elliott Hendrickson will be on hand from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave., to discuss the proposed resurfacing of Burleigh and the associated utility work.
This project will receive economic stimulus funding.
The meeting will be an informal opportunity for members of the public to review the project and exchange information with project representatives. Displays will be available for review and comment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: April 16
- Electrical substation approved for Medical Center District
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?
- World War II vets take flight
- School Briefs: April 17