The state is planning to improve Burleigh Street from Mayfair Road to Knoll Terrace in summer 2010, so a public information session will be held Sept. 29 to discuss project details.
Engineers from Wauwatosa, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation and consulting firm Short Elliott Hendrickson will be on hand from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave., to discuss the proposed resurfacing of Burleigh and the associated utility work.
This project will receive economic stimulus funding.
The meeting will be an informal opportunity for members of the public to review the project and exchange information with project representatives. Displays will be available for review and comment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa offers 'Citizen's Academy' course
- Wauwatosa schools consider largest investment yet in facilities; discuss replacing buildings
- State Street Station in Wauwatosa Village gets preliminary approval
- DOT considering Mayfair Road expansion, acquisitions through Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Village businesses collect food donations for Tosa Cares
- Wauwatosa meetings: Jan. 22
- Wauwatosa West's We The People team advances to the National Finals in Washington, D.C.
- On the Move: Jan. 22
- In Our Schools: Jan. 22
- Ask Now: When will the work be done at Highway 100 and Capitol Drive?