The state is planning to improve Burleigh Street from Mayfair Road to Knoll Terrace in summer 2010, so a public information session will be held Sept. 29 to discuss project details.
Engineers from Wauwatosa, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation and consulting firm Short Elliott Hendrickson will be on hand from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave., to discuss the proposed resurfacing of Burleigh and the associated utility work.
This project will receive economic stimulus funding.
The meeting will be an informal opportunity for members of the public to review the project and exchange information with project representatives. Displays will be available for review and comment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down
- Matt Stippich will bring leadership skills, passion to council post
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program