The state is planning to improve Burleigh Street from Mayfair Road to Knoll Terrace in summer 2010, so a public information session will be held Sept. 29 to discuss project details.
Engineers from Wauwatosa, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation and consulting firm Short Elliott Hendrickson will be on hand from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave., to discuss the proposed resurfacing of Burleigh and the associated utility work.
This project will receive economic stimulus funding.
The meeting will be an informal opportunity for members of the public to review the project and exchange information with project representatives. Displays will be available for review and comment.
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall
- Our newspaper website is changing
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 28
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)