The state is planning to improve Burleigh Street from Mayfair Road to Knoll Terrace in summer 2010, so a public information session will be held Sept. 29 to discuss project details.
Engineers from Wauwatosa, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation and consulting firm Short Elliott Hendrickson will be on hand from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave., to discuss the proposed resurfacing of Burleigh and the associated utility work.
This project will receive economic stimulus funding.
The meeting will be an informal opportunity for members of the public to review the project and exchange information with project representatives. Displays will be available for review and comment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public Forum: E-cig rejection based on bias
- Thai-namite plans fall through in East Tosa
- Chili'n on the Ave. is Saturday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 11
- Chinese students seek brighter futures in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: How to stop medical center employees from smoking on nearby streets
- Developers want city help for Wauwatosa housing project on Underwood Ave.
- Wauwatosa's 10 Days in Tosa is in full swing
- Wauwatosa Plan Commission votes against e-cigarette store
- In retirement, Wauwatosans revive Shakespeare plays