The Wauwatosa Health Department will hold four seasonal flu shot clinics this fall at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
Vaccines will be given from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Oct. 8; 3 to 6:30 p.m. Oct. 20 and Nov. 10; and 2 to 5:30 p.m. Oct. 29.
Children's vaccines will be free, and adults will be charged $35. Flu mist is offered in a limited supply for children ages 4 and up.
Visits can be made to homebound residents to administer pneumonia or flu vaccines.
The seasonal flu is not the same as the H1N1, or swine flu. The Health Department will schedule clinics when the H1N1 vaccine is done going through clinical trials and a release date is finalized.
For information, call the flu clinic message line at (414) 479-8938.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Windows Into Wauwatosa' allows a peak into unsung locales
- Wauwatosa West triplet seniors to split but stay connected
- Police Report: June 18
- Cup of change starts to make a difference
- Skateboarders do 'slide' on Tosa hillside
- Police Department's records not available this week
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue be repaved and its bridges rebuilt?
- Former Wauwatosa fire station site is prime land without a plan
- Tom Thaney enhanced Tose East theater department
- Flight for Life emergency pilots rely on instinct, experience