The Wauwatosa Health Department will hold four seasonal flu shot clinics this fall at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
Vaccines will be given from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Oct. 8; 3 to 6:30 p.m. Oct. 20 and Nov. 10; and 2 to 5:30 p.m. Oct. 29.
Children's vaccines will be free, and adults will be charged $35. Flu mist is offered in a limited supply for children ages 4 and up.
Visits can be made to homebound residents to administer pneumonia or flu vaccines.
The seasonal flu is not the same as the H1N1, or swine flu. The Health Department will schedule clinics when the H1N1 vaccine is done going through clinical trials and a release date is finalized.
For information, call the flu clinic message line at (414) 479-8938.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa reaches deal on Locust Street drop-off lot for students
- Consultant begins process to redesign Wauwatosa Village streetscape
- Wauwatosa farmers market opening for sixth season Saturday
- Milwaukee man charged for causing fatal rollover crash in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa committee approves choice school with late day care hours (4)
- Former manager of Reserve apartments in Wauwatosa accused of embezzling rent money
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 28
- In Our Schools: May 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking limited for residents near the zoo?
- Milwaukee man faces charges for sex with Wauwatosa teen, possession of child pornography