The Wauwatosa Health Department will hold four seasonal flu shot clinics this fall at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
Vaccines will be given from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Oct. 8; 3 to 6:30 p.m. Oct. 20 and Nov. 10; and 2 to 5:30 p.m. Oct. 29.
Children's vaccines will be free, and adults will be charged $35. Flu mist is offered in a limited supply for children ages 4 and up.
Visits can be made to homebound residents to administer pneumonia or flu vaccines.
The seasonal flu is not the same as the H1N1, or swine flu. The Health Department will schedule clinics when the H1N1 vaccine is done going through clinical trials and a release date is finalized.
For information, call the flu clinic message line at (414) 479-8938.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What's up with the building at 7954 Harwood Ave.?
- Wauwatosa Business Notes: Oct. 15
- Boy Scout brings bocce ball court to Hart Park in Wauwatosa
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes: Oct. 15
- Public Forum: Police officers deserve support and thanks
- Wauwatosa fall leaf collection in progress
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Oct. 15
- Wauwatosa's Friends of Center Street Park to hold Fall Fest Oct. 17
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Oct. 15
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 19