The Wauwatosa Health Department will hold four seasonal flu shot clinics this fall at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
Vaccines will be given from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Oct. 8; 3 to 6:30 p.m. Oct. 20 and Nov. 10; and 2 to 5:30 p.m. Oct. 29.
Children's vaccines will be free, and adults will be charged $35. Flu mist is offered in a limited supply for children ages 4 and up.
Visits can be made to homebound residents to administer pneumonia or flu vaccines.
The seasonal flu is not the same as the H1N1, or swine flu. The Health Department will schedule clinics when the H1N1 vaccine is done going through clinical trials and a release date is finalized.
For information, call the flu clinic message line at (414) 479-8938.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa's Firefly Art Fair a natural landscape of beauty
- Residents invited to help design Wauwatosa skatepark
- Accordionist wows folk dancing club with range of international music
- Business Notes: July 31
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014