The Wauwatosa Health Department will hold four seasonal flu shot clinics this fall at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
Vaccines will be given from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Oct. 8; 3 to 6:30 p.m. Oct. 20 and Nov. 10; and 2 to 5:30 p.m. Oct. 29.
Children's vaccines will be free, and adults will be charged $35. Flu mist is offered in a limited supply for children ages 4 and up.
Visits can be made to homebound residents to administer pneumonia or flu vaccines.
The seasonal flu is not the same as the H1N1, or swine flu. The Health Department will schedule clinics when the H1N1 vaccine is done going through clinical trials and a release date is finalized.
For information, call the flu clinic message line at (414) 479-8938.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Exercising eminent domain, Wauwatosa seeks warehouse property for school drop-off site
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Therapist finds himself enriched by a life shaped by transitions
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Jan. 29
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Jan. 29
- Wauwatosa offers 'Citizen's Academy' course
- Wauwatosa schools consider largest investment yet in facilities; discuss replacing buildings
- State Street Station in Wauwatosa Village gets preliminary approval
- DOT considering Mayfair Road expansion, acquisitions through Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Village businesses collect food donations for Tosa Cares
- Wauwatosa meetings: Jan. 22