Village of Pewaukee - A body discovered in Pewaukee Lake early Sunday by a fisherman was identified Monday by Pewaukee police as that of Henry R. Teuteberg, 69, of Oconomowoc.
Police Captain Tim Otto said there were no signs of trauma on his body and robbery is not suspected because his wallet and watch were found on his body. He was found in about six feet of water at the end of the public fishing pier, which has a 32-inch high railing, Otto said.
His vehicle was located across the street, and he had no fishing gear with him. He was last seen by his family about 3 a.m., Otto said.
The Waukesha County Medical Examiner's Office was planning an autopsy.
Teuteberg was the CEO of Teuteberg Inc., a marketing services company based in Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade