Village of Pewaukee - A body discovered in Pewaukee Lake early Sunday by a fisherman was identified Monday by Pewaukee police as that of Henry R. Teuteberg, 69, of Oconomowoc.
Police Captain Tim Otto said there were no signs of trauma on his body and robbery is not suspected because his wallet and watch were found on his body. He was found in about six feet of water at the end of the public fishing pier, which has a 32-inch high railing, Otto said.
His vehicle was located across the street, and he had no fishing gear with him. He was last seen by his family about 3 a.m., Otto said.
The Waukesha County Medical Examiner's Office was planning an autopsy.
Teuteberg was the CEO of Teuteberg Inc., a marketing services company based in Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options