Village of Pewaukee - A body discovered in Pewaukee Lake early Sunday by a fisherman was identified Monday by Pewaukee police as that of Henry R. Teuteberg, 69, of Oconomowoc.
Police Captain Tim Otto said there were no signs of trauma on his body and robbery is not suspected because his wallet and watch were found on his body. He was found in about six feet of water at the end of the public fishing pier, which has a 32-inch high railing, Otto said.
His vehicle was located across the street, and he had no fishing gear with him. He was last seen by his family about 3 a.m., Otto said.
The Waukesha County Medical Examiner's Office was planning an autopsy.
Teuteberg was the CEO of Teuteberg Inc., a marketing services company based in Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down
- Matt Stippich will bring leadership skills, passion to council post
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program