Do you have photos of the Little Red Store, a Friday night Wauwatosa East football game or TosaFest? If so, Wauwatosa officials want to hear from you.
The city is redesigning its Web site, and there will be space for photos that capture what it is like to live, play and work in Wauwatosa, Mayor Jill Didier said.
Residents should e-mail their digital photos to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Tuesday; city staff will determine which ones will work for the site.
Photos of local venues, activities and architectural elements that are uniquely Wauwatosa will be considered. All photos become property of the city, which will try to give credit to the submitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills
- News & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015
- Ask Now: Why are Roosevelt and McKinley elementary schools so similar?
- Two businesses in same building burglarized