Do you have photos of the Little Red Store, a Friday night Wauwatosa East football game or TosaFest? If so, Wauwatosa officials want to hear from you.
The city is redesigning its Web site, and there will be space for photos that capture what it is like to live, play and work in Wauwatosa, Mayor Jill Didier said.
Residents should e-mail their digital photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. Tuesday; city staff will determine which ones will work for the site.
Photos of local venues, activities and architectural elements that are uniquely Wauwatosa will be considered. All photos become property of the city, which will try to give credit to the submitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School