Do you have photos of the Little Red Store, a Friday night Wauwatosa East football game or TosaFest? If so, Wauwatosa officials want to hear from you.
The city is redesigning its Web site, and there will be space for photos that capture what it is like to live, play and work in Wauwatosa, Mayor Jill Didier said.
Residents should e-mail their digital photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. Tuesday; city staff will determine which ones will work for the site.
Photos of local venues, activities and architectural elements that are uniquely Wauwatosa will be considered. All photos become property of the city, which will try to give credit to the submitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94