Do you have photos of the Little Red Store, a Friday night Wauwatosa East football game or TosaFest? If so, Wauwatosa officials want to hear from you.
The city is redesigning its Web site, and there will be space for photos that capture what it is like to live, play and work in Wauwatosa, Mayor Jill Didier said.
Residents should e-mail their digital photos to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Tuesday; city staff will determine which ones will work for the site.
Photos of local venues, activities and architectural elements that are uniquely Wauwatosa will be considered. All photos become property of the city, which will try to give credit to the submitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director