District administrators will facilitate a discussion about how best to spend the district's $2.2 million in federal stimulus dollars at a Special Education Parent Network meeting in Room A of the Fisher Building, 12121 North Ave., from 6 to 8 p.m. Sept. 2.
At the meeting, district staff members will share plans regarding the use of the funds and seek input from parents and members of the community.
The money is Wauwatosa's share of $366 million in federal stimulus funds allocated to Wisconsin schools for spending on special education and services for low-income students. It's all part of the $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, of which Wisconsin has received about $7.7 billion so far.
- Wauwatosa East freshman stands up to sexual assault through Denim Day
- Superhero essay contest winners named, with their essays!
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Roznowski, Calarco, voting in schools, abandoned dog
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: May 5
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 5
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 5
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 5
- Wauwatosa East student named 2016 presidential scholar
- Tosa Tonight announces 2016 concert headliners
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village