Two road improvement projects will cause street closures this week.
The intersection of 68th and State streets was closed to traffic today so CP Railroad can work on railroad crossing improvements.
The work is expected to take one to two weeks. In the meantime, traffic will be detoured to 63rd and 68th streets.
On Tuesday, the 70th Street bridge over the Menomonee River will be closed so soil borings can be taken in preparation for an upcoming bridge reconstruction project.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa's Fair Trade is a retail shop in the 'helping people' sector
- Business Notes: Sept. 25
- In Our Schools: Sept. 25
- Correction: Volume of water possibly held by basins is 315 million gallons
- Cheveux brings fresh style to Wauwatosa's salon market
- Woman arrested in Wauwatosa for assault after allegedly punching a juvenile
- Five-story apartment complex proposed for Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa development for Mayfair Road comes back in modified form
- Wauwatosa's Hoppe Tree Service reuses diseased, dying trees in new Urban Wood Lab
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion