Two road improvement projects will cause street closures this week.
The intersection of 68th and State streets was closed to traffic today so CP Railroad can work on railroad crossing improvements.
The work is expected to take one to two weeks. In the meantime, traffic will be detoured to 63rd and 68th streets.
On Tuesday, the 70th Street bridge over the Menomonee River will be closed so soil borings can be taken in preparation for an upcoming bridge reconstruction project.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- T.J. Maxx opening Oct. 30 in Wauwatosa
- Business Spotlight: Designing, contracting go hand in hand for French Country Pine
- Things to Do: Oct. 23
- 500 free winter emergency kits given away at Mayfair tomorrow
- Camp Bar Tosa opens Saturday
- Ask Now: Why are there concrete slabs on North Avenue?
- Early Learners' Class gets 2- and early 3-year-olds ready for school
- News and Notes: Oct. 16
- Wauwatosa considers extending North Avenue bikes lanes
- Wauwatosa West grad recognized for good deed, and it comes back to her