Two road improvement projects will cause street closures this week.
The intersection of 68th and State streets was closed to traffic today so CP Railroad can work on railroad crossing improvements.
The work is expected to take one to two weeks. In the meantime, traffic will be detoured to 63rd and 68th streets.
On Tuesday, the 70th Street bridge over the Menomonee River will be closed so soil borings can be taken in preparation for an upcoming bridge reconstruction project.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94