Two road improvement projects will cause street closures this week.
The intersection of 68th and State streets was closed to traffic today so CP Railroad can work on railroad crossing improvements.
The work is expected to take one to two weeks. In the meantime, traffic will be detoured to 63rd and 68th streets.
On Tuesday, the 70th Street bridge over the Menomonee River will be closed so soil borings can be taken in preparation for an upcoming bridge reconstruction project.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Casey loses vice presidency, Randall retains presidency on Wauwatosa School Board (1)
- Battle begins against lake-killing stonewort in Little Muskego Lake
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 7
- Wauwatosa alderman proposes cutting four seats on Common Council
- Wauwatosa's Lady in Red reopens as Nikki's Boutique after remodel
- 'Tarzan' takes flight at Wauwatosa East
- Tosa Recreation Dept. to hold textile recycling event
- Exactly 175 years ago, Wauwatosa became a town (3)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 30
- Milwaukee teens charged for armed robbery in Mayfair bathroom