Two road improvement projects will cause street closures this week.
The intersection of 68th and State streets was closed to traffic today so CP Railroad can work on railroad crossing improvements.
The work is expected to take one to two weeks. In the meantime, traffic will be detoured to 63rd and 68th streets.
On Tuesday, the 70th Street bridge over the Menomonee River will be closed so soil borings can be taken in preparation for an upcoming bridge reconstruction project.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Windows Into Wauwatosa' allows a peak into unsung locales
- Wauwatosa West triplet seniors to split but stay connected
- Police Report: June 18
- Cup of change starts to make a difference
- Skateboarders do 'slide' on Tosa hillside
- Police Department's records not available this week
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue be repaved and its bridges rebuilt?
- Former Wauwatosa fire station site is prime land without a plan
- Tom Thaney enhanced Tose East theater department
- Flight for Life emergency pilots rely on instinct, experience