A 37-year-old Wauwatosa man was arrested for marijuana possession after police received an anonymous tip of a drug deal going down at Walter's on North, 6930 W. North Ave.
When officers arrived at the bar, they spoke to the suspected buyer, a 38-year-old Beaver Dam man. A Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office dog found a marijuana pipe in that man's vehicle, so he was arrested for drug paraphernalia possession.
Meanwhile, the Wauwatosa man left his nearly full drink, wallet and keys on the bar, and slipped out of the establishment. They found him at his home, where he was arrested for a warrant with the West Allis Police Department.
They searched his van, which was back at the bar, and found 59 grams of marijuana, a knife, lighter and rolling papers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public Forum: E-cig rejection based on bias
- Thai-namite plans fall through in East Tosa
- Chili'n on the Ave. is Saturday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 11
- Chinese students seek brighter futures in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: How to stop medical center employees from smoking on nearby streets
- Developers want city help for Wauwatosa housing project on Underwood Ave.
- Wauwatosa's 10 Days in Tosa is in full swing
- Wauwatosa Plan Commission votes against e-cigarette store
- In retirement, Wauwatosans revive Shakespeare plays