A 37-year-old Wauwatosa man was arrested for marijuana possession after police received an anonymous tip of a drug deal going down at Walter's on North, 6930 W. North Ave.
When officers arrived at the bar, they spoke to the suspected buyer, a 38-year-old Beaver Dam man. A Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office dog found a marijuana pipe in that man's vehicle, so he was arrested for drug paraphernalia possession.
Meanwhile, the Wauwatosa man left his nearly full drink, wallet and keys on the bar, and slipped out of the establishment. They found him at his home, where he was arrested for a warrant with the West Allis Police Department.
They searched his van, which was back at the bar, and found 59 grams of marijuana, a knife, lighter and rolling papers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (2)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?
- Annual '10 Days in Tosa' promises dining steals, good eats
- In Brief: Sept. 3
- Wauwatosa students get a taste of Germany through trip abroad