A 37-year-old Wauwatosa man was arrested for marijuana possession after police received an anonymous tip of a drug deal going down at Walter's on North, 6930 W. North Ave.
When officers arrived at the bar, they spoke to the suspected buyer, a 38-year-old Beaver Dam man. A Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office dog found a marijuana pipe in that man's vehicle, so he was arrested for drug paraphernalia possession.
Meanwhile, the Wauwatosa man left his nearly full drink, wallet and keys on the bar, and slipped out of the establishment. They found him at his home, where he was arrested for a warrant with the West Allis Police Department.
They searched his van, which was back at the bar, and found 59 grams of marijuana, a knife, lighter and rolling papers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director
- In Our Schools: April 24
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority