A 37-year-old Wauwatosa man was arrested for marijuana possession after police received an anonymous tip of a drug deal going down at Walter's on North, 6930 W. North Ave.
When officers arrived at the bar, they spoke to the suspected buyer, a 38-year-old Beaver Dam man. A Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office dog found a marijuana pipe in that man's vehicle, so he was arrested for drug paraphernalia possession.
Meanwhile, the Wauwatosa man left his nearly full drink, wallet and keys on the bar, and slipped out of the establishment. They found him at his home, where he was arrested for a warrant with the West Allis Police Department.
They searched his van, which was back at the bar, and found 59 grams of marijuana, a knife, lighter and rolling papers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event