A 37-year-old Wauwatosa man was arrested for marijuana possession after police received an anonymous tip of a drug deal going down at Walter's on North, 6930 W. North Ave.
When officers arrived at the bar, they spoke to the suspected buyer, a 38-year-old Beaver Dam man. A Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office dog found a marijuana pipe in that man's vehicle, so he was arrested for drug paraphernalia possession.
Meanwhile, the Wauwatosa man left his nearly full drink, wallet and keys on the bar, and slipped out of the establishment. They found him at his home, where he was arrested for a warrant with the West Allis Police Department.
They searched his van, which was back at the bar, and found 59 grams of marijuana, a knife, lighter and rolling papers.
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 1
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall (22)
- Our newspaper website is changing