Today's TMJ4 is reporting that a human skull was dropped off at the Wauwatosa Police Department by a 75-year-old retired priest.
Police are not trying to determine identify the skull and where it came from.
The told police said he stored the skull his locker at the Cousin's Center in St. Francis for years, and only recently rediscovered it while planning his own funeral, the TV station reports.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: May 20
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16