Today's TMJ4 is reporting that a human skull was dropped off at the Wauwatosa Police Department by a 75-year-old retired priest.
Police are not trying to determine identify the skull and where it came from.
The told police said he stored the skull his locker at the Cousin's Center in St. Francis for years, and only recently rediscovered it while planning his own funeral, the TV station reports.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- STEM enrollment likely to remain where it is
- North Avenue apartment plan advances
- Wauwatosa approves extended-stay hotel at Innovation Campus
- Police Report: March 12
- Walsh will work to bring community together
- Walsh is committed to service, would benefit Tosa
- Tosa woman charged with theft from DNR
- Developer brings a faded North Avenue building back to life
- This Week in Tosa History: March 10
- In Our Schools: March 13