Today's TMJ4 is reporting that a human skull was dropped off at the Wauwatosa Police Department by a 75-year-old retired priest.
Police are not trying to determine identify the skull and where it came from.
The told police said he stored the skull his locker at the Cousin's Center in St. Francis for years, and only recently rediscovered it while planning his own funeral, the TV station reports.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: March 13
- School Board opposes Senate legislation
- Ask NOW: Do Tosa students spend more days in school than required?
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down
- Matt Stippich will bring leadership skills, passion to council post
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?